Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spencer is cheating on my selfsim
19-01-2011, 03:47 AM
Shocked Spencer is cheating on my selfsim
Spencer loves my selfsim and their daugther Annica, but he is flirty and charismatic... Spencer lives in a small flat with Annica, and my selfsim lives on her own. He looks a bit bored here at my selfsims house.

[Image: spencer1.jpg]

He met Elspeth Cook once when he was out on his own in the park (I just started to play their household again and found him in the park), and he automatically started to flirt with her. She flirted back despite having a boyfriend on her own.

Spencer went back to the park today and the whole Cook family were there. He started to chat and flirt with Elspeth and they kissed. To my surprise her BOYFRIEND Shawn was there too, watching the whole thing! Big Grin Tongue

[Image: Spencer2.jpg]

Spencer asked Elspeth to break up with Shawn, and she agreed. Later, he visited the Cooks and stayed the night there.

[Image: Spencer3.jpg]

In the morning he invited Elspeth over and they had some fun while Annica was at school... They woohoo'ed in bed and two times in the elevator. Dodgy

[Image: Spencer4.jpg]

I didn't hear the lullaby song, so she didn't become pregnant. Or so I thought. A few days after, Spencer learned that he got a baby son called Eric. Blush
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2011, 08:33 PM
RE: Spencer is cheating on my selfsim
There's gonna be trouble when your Simself finds out! Confused

[Image: 135762.jpg]
25-01-2011, 06:58 AM
(23-01-2011 08:33 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  There's gonna be trouble when your Simself finds out! Confused
Probably. Confused
Annica is having a boring time at her mothers place..

Cororon: "You are the clever one in the family. What exactly is a BRAIN?"

Annica: "It's inside your head and what you use when you think"

Cororon: "Eww, THAT dirty thing!"

Annica: "I need friends outside my family. I want a boyfriend".

[Image: annica1.jpg]

There were no cute teenage boys at the gym, so Annica decied to do some workout instead of flirting.

[Image: annica2.jpg]

"This is boring I'll go to the beach instead".

[Image: annica3.jpg]

"Hmmz.. Where are the boys?"

[Image: annica4.jpg]

"There's someone".

[Image: annica5.jpg]

"Should I? No, it's a GIRL and too old"

[Image: annica6.jpg]

Man: "Hi there"

Annica: "Oh hi! Didn't see you. Who are you?"

Man: "I'm Beau, but everybody calls me Fangs. I love your neck, and your wrists look juicy".

Annica: "I must go now. I have a bus to catch".

[Image: annica7.jpg]

"That's a nice rock! IT can be my friend for now, and I can pretend it's a handsome rocker!"

[Image: annica8.jpg]
26-01-2011, 09:54 AM
"Who am I kidding? Bruce Dickinstone is NOT good looking, and he is a METEORITE. It is a heavy metal rock, but can't sing or talk.

[Image: annica9.jpg]

"No mom, meteorites and astronauts are two different things! My best friend is a bloody ROCK! Why did you move to Bridgeport? There are no teenagers here! You're a four star celebrity, can't you use it to persuade your teen fans and their families to move to Bridgeport? What do you mean you're waiting for Seasons to come out? Good bye, I'm going to the park to calm down"

[Image: annica10.jpg]

Annica: "Hi Elspeth, I heard you broke up with Shawn. Why did you do that if you have a child together?"

Elspeth: "Eric is not Shawns."

Annica: "I see.. Eric is cute. He looks just like the pictures of my dad when he was in that age."

[Image: annica11.jpg]
29-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Cororon listened to her daugther, made a few phone calls and pulled some strings and a dad with his two teenage kids, Lizette and Hans, moved from CAS-town to Bridgeport. The kids showed up at the Grill-A-Thon and had a nice chat with Cororon.

[Image: annica12.jpg]

Annica met Lizette and Hans in school, and they started to hang out together.

[Image: annica13.jpg]

On a saturday they went all three to the mountains and had fun.

"Someone is taking pictures of us!"

[Image: annica14.jpg]

[Image: annica16.jpg]

Sunday came, and Annica invited Hans over while Spencer was at a party. Something happened that night, Annica got her first kiss!

[Image: annica17.jpg]
11-04-2011, 02:54 AM
My selfsim broke up with her boyfriend Spencer yesterday. She had enough of his cheating.

[Image: breakup1.jpg]

[Image: breakup2.jpg]

And now everyone in Bridgeport will know about it. Those paparazzis are everywhere!

[Image: breakup3.jpg]
19-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Never slap men with beards, Cororon. It gives you bad friction burns on your hand!

Tongue

[Image: 135762.jpg]
20-04-2011, 10:34 PM
How about a kick between the legs then? Tongue
23-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Soooooo funny. And your Simself is lovely. The only thing I dislike is that the captions are above the words, but it doesn't really matter.