Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adjusting Sims Lifespan
18-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Adjusting Sims Lifespan
Hey everyone,

I recently decided to re-purchase the Sims 2 after missing it for so long, and so far I'm really enjoying it but I just cannot get into one aspect: the amount of days until age-up.

Season length is about perfect, so why do my sims grow up so quickly? I don't want to rush through their lives and miss out doing some of the things the games have to offer!

So far all I know is a mod that can double the lifespan, but since I am on windows 7 with the Double Deluxe and expansions up to FreeTime it just doesn't seem to work. I created an additional folder in both the double deluxe and free time folders but it doesn't seem to change it.

Any mods that can help me out with extending their lives? Cheers!
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2011, 10:36 PM
RE: Adjusting Sims Lifespan
(18-03-2011 05:24 PM)Jonesy012 Wrote:  Hey everyone,

I recently decided to re-purchase the Sims 2 after missing it for so long, and so far I'm really enjoying it but I just cannot get into one aspect: the amount of days until age-up.

Season length is about perfect, so why do my sims grow up so quickly? I don't want to rush through their lives and miss out doing some of the things the games have to offer!

So far all I know is a mod that can double the lifespan, but since I am on windows 7 with the Double Deluxe and expansions up to FreeTime it just doesn't seem to work. I created an additional folder in both the double deluxe and free time folders but it doesn't seem to change it.

Any mods that can help me out with extending their lives? Cheers!
Hey there, I'm glad you decided to play the Sims 2 again. But I believe that you're wanting to play the game normally, correct? How about not using mods? Accomplish their wants and buy an Elixir of Life from the Aspiration awards.

But if you still want a mod to extend the life of your Sims, I suggest to you :
Click Here.
They have a ton of mods, so I believe you will definitely find a mod for aging there. Have fun!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply