Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
repeating posts
23-03-2008, 12:38 AM
repeating posts
Can people please stop crowding the forum with these ridiculous teen pregnancy posts. It's driving me insane.
23-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Re: repeating posts
There are a lot of repeat posts of the same subjects appearing, I don't think anybody reads the older ones, they just make new posts. It makes it very hard to keep up. Smile
23-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Repeat posts are understandable in some cases, but there are like 4 threads just on the main page about the same topic. The topic is teen pregnancy, and I haven't the faintest clue as to why people are so obsessed with it. At least let their be some sort of new takes on it but all of these posts just say the same annoying "I want teens to be able to get pregnant, that would be so much more realistic because nowadays teen pregnancy is really high," and then everyone replies "Yeah thats so much more realistic," or "EA would never allow that because it would make the game M-rated." Boring! People really need to start posting more thoughtfully. Read the old posts, if you do that than I don't care how how lame a single thread is, as long as it's only one.
23-03-2008, 01:04 AM
(23-03-2008 12:51 AM)simgrapes link Wrote:I don't care how how lame a single thread is, as long as it's only one.
rofl
25-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Wow people still are posting about the same stuff.
25-03-2008, 01:02 AM
Yeah, I wish people would dig deeper for older forums, I mean, who knows who thought of "your idea" first, and regardless, as long as someone replys, it ALWAYS resurfaces to the first page. That's one less topic to create.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
25-03-2008, 01:03 AM
(25-03-2008 01:02 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Yeah, I wish people would dig deeper for older forums, I mean, who knows who thought of "your idea" first, and regardless, as long as someone replys, it ALWAYS resurfaces to the first page. That's one less topic to create.

Maybe there should be a limit on how many threads we can start per day. Smile
25-03-2008, 01:15 AM
(23-03-2008 12:38 AM)simgrapes link Wrote:Can people please stop crowding the forum with these ridiculous teen pregnancy posts. It's driving me insane.

Lol, I agree with ya, but I actually wanted to comment (a bit off topic but..) I love your user name. Lol, simgrapes, so random XD *Karma*

[Image: KyoRu111.bmp]
25-03-2008, 01:31 AM
yea the teen pregnancy thing is annoying. it's not gonna happen, so why is everyone so obsessed?

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
25-03-2008, 01:52 AM
Thank you.

This has gotten way annoying. I made a thread about it in the suggestion forum.
Thread Closed