Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Mcsmith Legacy
22-04-2011, 06:18 PM
The Mcsmith Legacy
Personally, I hate doing picture Legacies. Its just too much for my "Little" ADD Brain.
You spend countless hours(at least for me) taking pictures. Oh and I like telling stories better then pictures. Anyways back on topic. I spent months making a good household. I kept messing up.

Then the Mcsmiths were born "Fanfare please." It started with Leo and Erica Mcsmith. Leo and Erica had there first Child, Calixto Mcsmith. Right after I found out Erica's Sister(I brought back from a previous game.) Died of Fire. Erica held a funeral for "Nancy" and that's when Leo, Erica's Boyfriend, proposed to her. After Leo and Erica's second Child was born,Jocelyn Mcsmith, was born Leo got a job in the Political career.
Once Leo got enough money, Leo and Erica moved to a beach house.
This is were Ayden Mcsmith would be born. When Calixto was a teenager, A family called the Lovejoy-Greys moved in the neighborhood. Callie,Their daughter, became Calixto`s girlfriend. And weeks later, Jeffery Mcsmith was born.
And soon after Calixto married Callie.

Callie and Calixto moved out of the Beach house and moved somewhere by the Park. Calixto and Callie had three Children, Falco(Yes, its a real name.) Colter
and adopted Will. Falco would be the heir. Later Falco would marry Annelise Korg,A Swedish immigrant. And they had Leo,named after the founder, and Owen. Abd thats were I'm at right now.
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2011, 05:42 AM
RE: The Mcsmith Legacy
Sounds awesome, but pictures are really quick to take. Just P, press tab, position the camera, C, and you're done! I'd really like to read about this, though. Most of us always forget to take pictures of the most exciting parts, like when babies are born or Sims die, we just watch in awe. I hope your Simming goes well ^-^
23-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Leo died today. Sad
24-04-2011, 11:10 PM
:c Do you have a family graveyard?