Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Should I make the Cabanas my next Legacy?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possible Legacy.
23-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Possible Legacy.
Hey guys, I might be making another Legacy after the Mcsmiths.
I made these sims a while ago and thought maybe I'll use them or just ignore them.
The Cabanas:
Niel Cabana:Stage:Young Adult, Traits:Can't stand Art, Hot Headed, Flirty,Never Nude, Lucky
Felicity Cabana:Stage:Young Adult, Traits:Athletic,Computer Wiz, Family Oriented,Shy,Natural Cook.

What do you think should I make them my next Legacy.
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2011, 01:31 AM
RE: Possible Legacy.
Well to be honest, I'm a big rules person, so I have to point out in Pinstar's Legacy Challenge (Pinstar invented Legacies and a special form for them) the challenge starts out with ONE Female YA/A or ONE Male YA/A/E. The official legacy rules can be found here.

If you don't want to stick to the rules and make two Sims to start out with, I suggest making a themed legacy. A lot of people make their own and share them, Candi020765's are a good example. Boolprop also has a few good OWBCs. Here are some ideas I just thought up:

Good Vs. Evil Legacy (all girls in the legacy have the good trait and go into the Law Enforcement career, guys are evil and go into Criminal).
Negative Traits (All Sims have only negative traits)
Poligamic Alphabetacy (Each Heir has 6 children in 25 generations, resulting in a total of 150 children)
A Sluttish Matriachy A female Sim must get 3+ children in a generation, all from different fathers.
Hobo Legacy (You may not buy anything from buy or build mode and items sims acquire must be sold or eaten)

Candi's Chili Catastrophe
Candi's Prettacy
Candi's Famous Uglacy

Boolprop's Challenge Section
Quote this message in a reply