• 0 Votes - 0 Average
grocery shopping
18-03-2009, 04:09 AM
Re: grocery shopping
i like ur idea i would like to be able to have grocery carts
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2009, 03:11 AM
(16-03-2009 09:04 AM)simcommunity link Wrote:I think that buying specific food items would be cool. But you could have th option if you wanted to do that or not.
You could have a house wife and a husband who is a workaholic and she send the kids off to school each day and heads off around town picking up everything she needs and coming home to cook, clean and garden.
that sounds cute! ^
i personally like the idea of buying specific items and having recipes. i do agree that it could be tedious, but you could always just tell your sim which recipe to buy from, and then go chill and play another family.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-03-2009, 06:00 PM
i hope its not like the sims 2 where you just have to order the food i would like to just go to the grocery store and buy the food there ;P

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
23-03-2009, 04:34 AM
for those who thinks having to buy the stuff is annoying: i read either in a review or a reply to the UK question thing, that if you don't want to go to the store, and you don't have all the needed ingredients, you can just pay simoleons, like in the sims 2.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
23-03-2009, 04:38 AM
(23-03-2009 04:34 AM)hansthesockmonkey link Wrote:for those who thinks having to buy the stuff is annoying: i read either in a review or a reply to the UK question thing, that if you don't want to go to the store, and you don't have all the needed ingredients, you can just pay simoleons, like in the sims 2.

AWWWW u let me down!! no jk thanks for telling us Smile

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
15-04-2009, 01:32 AM
good idea and reasonable

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]