Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
grocery shopping
24-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Re: grocery shopping
(24-03-2008 04:42 PM)groovypancakes link Wrote:eurgh...i hope you dont HAVE to do that to make meals...it would get a bit complicated i think...

that's true. that would get awfully annoying to have to do.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 04:46 PM
it would get annoying after a while, but I think it's a more realistic approach.
24-03-2008, 04:50 PM
We're still going to be able to get food delivered, though, right? Because my slobby Sim's are not going to want to have to go to the grocery store to pick up the food. Other than that, I like the idea of buying ingredients from a grocery store. Much more realistic. I always make my Sims get their food delivered in TS2, can't ever be bothered to go shopping for it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 06:02 PM
I really would like to have a housekeeper to do complicated cooking, so when my Sims come home from work their dinner is ready, their kids have been put to bed and they are free to enjoy their time as much as possible.
24-03-2008, 06:11 PM
(24-03-2008 04:50 PM)Cassie link Wrote:We're still going to be able to get food delivered, though, right? Because my slobby Sim's are not going to want to have to go to the grocery store to pick up the food. Other than that, I like the idea of buying ingredients from a grocery store. Much more realistic. I always make my Sims get their food delivered in TS2, can't ever be bothered to go shopping for it.

If we got a shy sim, we will need the food delivery. Because the shy ones dont want to go out that much..
Wonder if they will find their partner trough chatting? hehe
24-03-2008, 06:23 PM
(24-03-2008 06:11 PM)Vigdis72 link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie link=topic=897.msg21028#msg21028 date=1206373830]
We're still going to be able to get food delivered, though, right? Because my slobby Sim's are not going to want to have to go to the grocery store to pick up the food. Other than that, I like the idea of buying ingredients from a grocery store. Much more realistic. I always make my Sims get their food delivered in TS2, can't ever be bothered to go shopping for it.

If we got a shy sim, we will need the food delivery. Because the shy ones dont want to go out that much..
Wonder if they will find their partner trough chatting? hehe
[/quote]

That would be a cool idea! If a Sim is shy, they could start a relationshop online! I wonder what would happen if they met? Like, how badly does the Shy trait kick in? Does it just mean they'll find it difficult to talk to others face-to-face and find it hard to make friends, or can they be so shy that they never talk to anyone and can run away from Sims who do? If you know what I mean? It'll be interesting sending a Shy Sim out in public.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 06:26 PM
yeah, with all their new personality things, they could be like REALLY shy.
24-03-2008, 07:53 PM
meh i dunno i'm not into cooking that much Tongue

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
26-03-2008, 11:32 AM
yeh i no half the time i cant be stuffed to go to the shops and all and it would get annoying espically if it takes a long time to load, so what if you could also order ur groceries on the computer and it looks like when ur buying clothes and u just select the food you want and then they deliver it to ur door  Big Grin
16-03-2009, 09:04 AM
I think that buying specific food items would be cool. But you could have th option if you wanted to do that or not.
You could have a house wife and a husband who is a workaholic and she send the kids off to school each day and heads off around town picking up everything she needs and coming home to cook, clean and garden.

It's always the quiet ones Wink