Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Farming
23-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Farming
I think they should have farming. Corn, soybeans, cotton, what ever trips your trigger. It would be great if there was cattle, but I highly doubt that is going to happen. Farming would be great for people like me, it would make the game more realistic for people. The city would be just be weird. I lived in some major cities, but I love the Iowa country side. What do you think?
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Re: Farming
Well, in one of the screen shots, a garden was shown, so, maybe you might be on to something.

[Image: thesims3-10.jpg]
23-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Yes, a farm with animals and be abel to grow a lot of different stuff.. I belive the sims would be really
tired after a day at their farm, but that is a good thing. Isn't?
23-03-2008, 10:40 PM
That would be pretty cool, I live in a town surrounded by farms and ranches so I could definitely relate to it.
23-03-2008, 10:41 PM
That would be really cool but I kind of doubt it would be just like that if they did it. It would most likley be like giant gardens...
23-03-2008, 10:42 PM
(23-03-2008 10:28 PM)grizzly0410 link Wrote:I think they should have farming. Corn, soybeans, cotton, what ever trips your trigger. It would be great if there was cattle, but I highly doubt that is going to happen. Farming would be great for people like me, it would make the game more realistic for people. The city would be just be weird. I lived in some major cities, but I love the Iowa country side. What do you think?
If you like farming, and farming games, you should definitely get Harvest Moon, my second favourite game...
It's pretty much a simulation game, you have got to take care of a farm, plant things and then sell them, you can cook, you can customize many things... You can even marry and have kids.
23-03-2008, 10:46 PM
I'd like a farm, particularly for my outdoorsy-type Sims, it would be nice. Not sure whether they'd go with that, but you never know  ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
23-03-2008, 11:02 PM
I would like more farming. and horses. Smile
23-03-2008, 11:03 PM
(23-03-2008 10:42 PM)Sara link Wrote:[quote author=grizzly0410 link=topic=996.msg19706#msg19706 date=1206307738]
I think they should have farming. Corn, soybeans, cotton, what ever trips your trigger. It would be great if there was cattle, but I highly doubt that is going to happen. Farming would be great for people like me, it would make the game more realistic for people. The city would be just be weird. I lived in some major cities, but I love the Iowa country side. What do you think?
If you like farming, and farming games, you should definitely get Harvest Moon, my second favourite game...
It's pretty much a simulation game, you have got to take care of a farm, plant things and then sell them, you can cook, you can customize many things... You can even marry and have kids.
[/quote]

Do you get to have famr animals in the game?

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
23-03-2008, 11:09 PM
(23-03-2008 11:03 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:[quote author=Sara link=topic=996.msg19735#msg19735 date=1206308548]
[quote author=grizzly0410 link=topic=996.msg19706#msg19706 date=1206307738]
[/quote]

Do you get to have famr animals in the game?
[/quote]Yes, cows, chickens, sheeps, fish... You can get milk, eggs, and stuff, and you can make yoghurt, cheese, mayonnese, etc etc out of these.

Edit: And you have got a dog and a horse, too.