www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Mayhem Hall - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Once Upon A Simming Time (Stories & Legacies) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Sims 3: Stories & Legacies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Mayhem Hall (/showthread.php?tid=11642)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mayhem Hall - Minty - 05-04-2013 11:10 PM

[Image: 138877.jpg]

What better way could there be to see what Sims 3 University Life has to offer than to take ten unwilling volunteers & put them in the same hall of residence, Malan Hall?

Free will maxed out, two terms, 64 credits required, everyone's on 12 credits to start with.

Ten Simselves, eight beds, that's going to make it awkward for a start. Biggrin

The big question every night - whose turn will it be to sleep on the couches? Will everyone who gets the Murphy survive the deadly bed? Shocked

Coming soon!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: Mayhem Hall - Caspin - 05-04-2013 11:34 PM

Fab! This will be very interesting. Get those sim noses onto the academic grindstones!

I recommend that sims who don't get to the too-few beds in time try sleeping in the bath (empty of water of course). With a big duvet and a couple of pillows, it can be just about comfy enough.

Smile

RE: Mayhem Hall - Ollie - 06-04-2013 01:21 AM

Sounds very interesting, I can't wait.

BTW who is that hiding in the busheson the left? Minty was that you?

RE: Mayhem Hall - Caspin - 06-04-2013 03:53 PM

I think you are right, Ollie! In fact quite a few of the sims appear to be lurking in the bushes.....

RE: Mayhem Hall - Minty - 13-04-2013 11:12 PM

OK, I've managed to rescue enough of my Sims 3 to get this started again, but before doing so, there has to be some scene setting instead of sending everyone off & giving them a course according to what I thought best, as the idea was for this to be all Free Will as much as possible.

If you are wondering why I've enrolled so many it's because (a) I'm a sucker for punishment (b) I've been hearing bad stuff about the death rates at University & hope with eleven at least one Sim will survive to get their degree!

[Image: 138921.jpg]

The Llama mascot arrived & everyone did the Craptitude test.

[Image: 138922.jpg]

Caspin had the choice of starting off any of the courses except Physical Education with 6 credits, because she's such a girly swot. She went for Business & starts with a §2000 grant.

[Image: 138923.jpg]

Ahmed had the choice of starting off with 6 credits in Business, Technology or Communications. He also went for Business & starts with a §2000 grant.

[removed] had the choice of starting off with 6 credits in Business or Science & Medicine. She also went for Business & starts with a §2000 grant.

[Image: 138924.jpg]

Steven (Serp3821) had the choice of starting off with 6 credits in Science & Medicine or in Communications. He went for the latter & starts with a §2000 grant.

For the rest, it's going to be that bit tougher.

[Image: 138925.jpg]

Bobert could have gone for Business, Tech or Communications for a 6 credit start. He went for Tech, but narrowly missed out on a grant. I'm assuming

Cassie may have wanted to do Communications, but the only 6 credits she got was for Science & Medicine, so that was where she went. No grant.

BroadwayBeckons could start with 6 credits if he went for Science or Fine Arts - he chose the latter of course, but without any grant.

Minty Green's only option was Fine Arts, his sole 6 crediter. No grant.

[Image: 138926.jpg]

BreeBree711 (a last minute addition), Ollie and Yo!WhoMovedMyCheese could pick anything as they were getting no starting credits for anything. She went for Fine Arts, they both went for Tech.

So to recap (with everyone on two terms)

Business : Ahmed, Caspin, [removed].
Communications: Steven.
Fine Arts : BreeBree711, Broadway Beckons, Minty.
Science : Cassie.
Tech: Bobert, Ollie, Yo!WhoMovedMyCheese.

A mass thumbs down for PE! Biggrin

[Image: 138927.jpg]

There was a moment of panic as they made to move out when the Ice Cream Van attempted to kidnap Ahmed and [removed], but they got away. They must have been its best customers & he didn't want to lose them for two terms. There is a recession on you know!

The term starts in earnest next time!

RE: Mayhem Hall - Caspin - 14-04-2013 07:59 AM

Ha, how brilliant! That's a lot of sims to keep track of.

So, to be clear, to send us all to university, they shove all of us in the back of a lorry?! Then when we arrive, some of us might die ..... starting with Ahmed, possibly before we even get there, given that while he was doing his test somebody stuck their hand through his chest to rip out his heart TrueBlood-style.

I am a girly swot. That bit's accurate, although I doubt I have any business acumen. But hey, my sim will try anything once! Yes

RE: Mayhem Hall - Ollie - 14-04-2013 12:40 PM

You should set up some death traps around their dorm and see who lives and who dies. Mwhahahhahnahahahahahahhaahaa

RE: Mayhem Hall - Caspin - 14-04-2013 05:17 PM

Evil Ollie!

Those fold-up beds are ready-formed death traps. You'd never persuade me to sleep in one of those in real life and I sincerely hope my sim does not attempt it!

RE: Mayhem Hall - Minty - 14-04-2013 10:42 PM

Day 1 - Sunday

[Image: 138930.jpg]

Everyone arrived in one piece although there was one minor scuffle upon arrival.

[Image: 138931.jpg]

Today's lesson learnt is fresh fruit & veg is a topic likely to cause Bobert & Breebree to come to blows. Dizzy-1

Best get everyone to the Meet & Greet.

[Image: 138932.jpg]

"And as they're coming up to the first fence its Serp3821 from Yo! Who Moved My Cheese, with Ollie and Broadway Beckons two lengths behind, Ahmed at another two lengths and losing ground."

[Image: 138936.jpg]

At the Meet & Greet everyone spend the first hours around the goodies table getting in each others way, complaining loudly about it, & doing the Teapot pose.

[Image: 138937.jpg]

Steven got to thinking what his chances would be with Manisha Kapoor. "Not with those pants & shoes" Jeremiah reckons by the look of his gaze. Serp-a-derp!

[Image: 138938.jpg]

Breebree bolted upstairs with Ahmed to raid the goody tables, but Ahmed made a bee line for the puggies, where he spent most of the daylight hours.

[Image: 138939.jpg]

This was the point my first worries about the courses everyone was taking started. Ollie's taking Tech, yet started practicing painting.

[Image: 138940.jpg]

[removed], Yo!WhoMovedMyCheese & Bobert started mucking around with those science contraptions, but Cassie's the only Scientist-Medic.

[Image: 138941.jpg]

Minty's in Fine Arts, but spent an hour speaking to an empty room (you'd think he'd get enough practice on the forum!) Tongue

[Image: 138942.jpg]

While they were all busy skilling up in skills they didn't need at Uni, everyone else was having a blast. Caspin played Steven's love interest at table-tennis (Steven had got bored & went home the earliest) whilst Breebree and Cassie hit the table football & provided one of the more disturbing moments of the day, Cassie talking about handcuffs, & it giving Breebree a positive relationship moodlet with her. Shocked

[Image: 138943.jpg]

Yo!WhoMovedMyCheese proved to be the dark horse of the day. He was the only one who got a party invite, by Ye Gangnam to a Juice Kegger at 178 Presidents Drive, & decided to prepare for it by using the brain study machine beforehand. But it wasn't a smarty party he was going to - in fact it was a bit of a washout. Three guests only turned up.

[Image: 138944.jpg]

That didn't stop him from making the best of it. He's harbouring desires of getting a juice keg for Mayhem Hall, so beware!

[Image: 138945.jpg]

Unfortunately, his attempts to impress Ye Gangnam literally fell flat as his muscle buckled under the strain of trying to keep her enormous bum in the air as she got tanked up with booze. Mr Macho Biker Jacket Man took advantage to step in & leave him fuming.

[Image: 138946.jpg]

"You don't stand a chance bud, I'm so cool I can make sparkly apples appear in my hand!"

Go on Andrew, punch him. You know he's earned it for being so smug.

[Image: 138947.jpg]

Table tennis appears to be very popular, with Steven & Caspin thinking nothing of playing on the ourdoor table behind Malen Hall under the witching hour.

[Image: 138948.jpg]

Also very popular have been the free Chunky Nougat Surprise bars everyone got, although I don't know why considering Ollie, Bobert, [removed] & Breebree all became sick afterwards (it didn't stop Breebree having another, with predictable results!)

Soon it was time for bed, & you know what that means?

"Ding dong, the deadly bed! Which old bed? The Murphy Bed! Ding dong, the deadly, deadly bed!"

Who drew the short straws? Or rather were the Sims stupid enough to go into them first?

[Image: 138949.jpg]

Minty sneaked under the covers to pip Jeremiah and Bobert for the opportunity of their night's rest to become eternal, with Cassie sneaking over in the other one. Bobert seemed pleased at this outcome, Broadway Beckons less so.

[Image: 138950.jpg]

For everyone else it was a scramble to get the other beds, except for Yo!WhoMovedMyCheese who after first considering going Dumpster Diving for a dare, decided to spend the night around the town snoozing on complete strangers' sunbeds & swimming in their pools. One day in, & he's already Mayhem Hall's Blutarsky! Clapping

[Image: 138951.jpg]

Ollie thought he was spending a night on one of the sofas until Steven was forced by a call of nature to get up. "Thanks for the prewarmed bed" Ollie told him on the return, "but don't fart in it next time!" Steven was not pleased.

The big question is, did Cassie & Minty survive their night in the deadly beds?

[Image: 138952.jpg]

On that cliffhanger I'll leave you until the next update! Bwahaharoll

RE: Mayhem Hall - Ollie - 15-04-2013 07:22 AM

Haha! Loved the ending! Tongue