www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
BHAV Editing - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: BHAV Editing (/showthread.php?tid=3759)

BHAV Editing - ShosMeister - 16-11-2008 06:51 PM

I'm trying to edit an existing object's BHAV file (the AutoMervo) to allow it to pay the bills so my sims don't have to.

What I can't seem to find though is a lot of help on the BHAV opcodes for SIMS 1. I think I have most of it down, but, I can't figure out how to actually subtract the money from the budget. I can test it and I can subtract a specified amount, but I can't figure out how to pass a parameter for the amount.

Has anyone done this already? Anyone have any ideas?

Re: BHAV Editing - sim323 - 16-12-2008 02:07 AM

simlogical.com  Big Grin

Re: BHAV Editing - ShosMeister - 17-12-2008 12:21 AM

That has nothing to do with my question. Just a shameless plug for your own site.

Re: BHAV Editing - phoebe91 - 22-12-2008 05:24 AM

Actually, simlogical.com might have what your looking for, which is why he posted the link.

I've never tried to do something like that though :/.

Re: BHAV Editing - sim323 - 22-12-2008 07:13 AM

(17-12-2008 12:21 AM)ShosMeister link Wrote:That has nothing to do with my question. Just a shameless plug for your own site.

well sry,im sorry to have bothered to help you  {glare} if you actually used your brain you would have seen a download. but watever Eff it and you.

Re: BHAV Editing - Bat - 22-12-2008 08:42 PM

Please, lets keep this thread clean or it will get locked. Wink

Re: BHAV Editing - ShosMeister - 22-12-2008 11:53 PM

That's because the only links I saw were in your sig. Actually, there isn't anything on SimLogical. That is the "Support" site for where I got the Automervo in the first place. Searched on there before I posted here. The only such object I could find so far is for Sims 2. I think I have the logic down on it to create it for Sims 1, but, as I asked, I need some help with the BHAV opcodes.

Thanks anyway.