Login:
or Register
|
Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
|
|
14-10-2008, 06:34 AM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
Oh my gosh yes! I know it's pretty late to be posting a reply(like 7 MONTHS late
), sorry about that. Anyway, I'm going to make my SimSelf(but as like a 20 year old), and since I'm vegetarian, my SimSelf is going to have Vegetarian as one of her traits!! Here's what the family's going to be like(not listing hair/eye/etc. colors and stuff):Dunya(me)-Traits:Family Oriented, Vegetarian, Unlucky, Can't Stand Art(mostly because I suck at it {cursing}), and Heavy Sleeper. Gender:Female Age:Adult Weight:Normal Chris(husband)-Traits:Athletic, Daredevil, Brave, Sweet Talker, and Adversarial(but in a fun way ). Gender:Male Age:Adult Weight:NormalKathy(daughter)-Traits:Childish, Pizza Lover, Athletic, Friendly, and Shy(not sure if kids can have traits, so if not, that's for when she's older). Gender:Female Age:Child Weight:Normal Kayla(daughter)-Traits:Genius, Artistic, Loves the outdoors, Neat, and Vegetarian(like her mommy). I'm pretty sure toddlers can't have traits, so that's for when she CAN. Gender:Female Age:Toddler Weight:Normal Madi(daughter)-Traits:Vegetarian, Loves the outdoors, Green Thumb, Friendly, and Book Worm. Gender:Female Age:Teen Weight:Slightly underweight(so like the 2nd weight) Kyle(son, Madi's twin)-Traits:Rude, Hates the outdoors, Slob, Commitment Phobic, and Athletic. Gender:Male Age:Teen Weight:Normal(3rd or 4th weight) I'm apparently mostly having girls, but oh well. I have one son and three daughters, not my fault(well, it kinda is...)! |
|||
|
16-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
Family's Traits
Friendly, Green Thumb, Artistic, Smart and vegetarian- Jackie, Mum Rude, couch potato, can't stand out, sweet talker and good at massages- Adrian, Dad Genius, Book Worm, Lucky and Vegetarian- Harley, Daughter (Teen) Rude, Hates the outdoors, Frugal and Kleptomaniac- Stephan, Son (Teen) Green Thumb, Smart and Rude- Stephanie, daugheter (kid) Appearances Jackie- long brown hair, long nose, big eyes, quite dark skin, skinny Adrian- short black hair, smallish nose, medium eyes, dark skin, fat Harley- short curly black hair, smallish nose, Medium eyes, quite dark skin, very skinny Stephan- Short brown hair, longish, smallish nose, big eyes, very dark, overweight stephanie-long curly hair, small nose, small eyes, quite dark, skinny House The house will consist of 3 bedrooms. One for the mum and dad, One for Stephan and One for stephanie and harley. Harley and stephanie's room will be biggish and filled with books and have you not. Stephan will have his favoruite rock band gorup on the walls and the mum and dad will have a normal room. The living room will be modern and they will have a normal sized television. They won't be such a rich family, they will earn an average amount FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it
|
|||
|
16-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
Here is a small family I might make!
Hot-Headed, Kleptomaniac, Slob, Mooch and Commitment Issues-Grant(Teen or Y.Adult) Natural Cook, Worrywart, Hot-Headed, Grumpy and Can't stand Art-Veronica,Mum (Adult) Rude, Grumpy and Daredevil-(Son or Daughter) Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
16-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
My first family will probably consist of 3 members: Nina, her sister Caroline and Carol's boyfriend, David.
Nina short or medium long brown hair, blue eyes, light skin. I will make her pretty and look a bit like Carol since she's her sister. young adult Likes Classical Music, blue and candies. Pisces Absent-Minded, Childish, Clumsy, Dreamer, Shy. -will move out of the house to live on her own. {rolleyes} Caroline Long, (wavy) brown hair, greenish-blue eyes, same skin colour. Prettier and more ellegant than Nina. young adult. Likes Pop, Red, Salads. Taurus Charismatic, Family-Oriented, Perfectionist, Hot-Headed, Idealistic. -will marry or is married to David. David messy light-blond hair, brown eyes, light skin. young Adult. Likes Rock/Heavy metal, Black, chilli con carne. Scorpio or Leo. Athletic, Brave, Creative, Natural Cook, Excitable. I'm so much into simply starting with couples.
|
|||
|
17-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
A family I would like to make would be these people I made In Sims 1 but I didn't make in Sims 2 because they turned out ugly!
Rhoda long, black hair thats tied back in a ponytail, brown eyes and dark skin. She will wear streetie cool clothes. Young Adult Likes Partying, Not sleeping if possible and talking. Partier, Exitable, Light Sleeper, Conversationalitist and Loves the outdoors. Bunifa cut below the ear hair, maybe longer but will cut it off after a while,lighter skin than Rhoda but still dark and hazel or brown eyes.She will be revealing and will wear like belly-tops and short shorts. Young Adult, She is Rhoda's Sister. Likes Men, Dancing and Gold. Partier, Good at kissing, Sweet talker, Dislikes Children and Virtuoso. Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
17-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
Niall, your names made me laugh hehe.
I still have the sheets of paper when I first got wind of the sims with tons of smilies and single Sims. I think I'm going to stick with them. I never have made my Sim self in the game but I actually might make my bf and I. Though I don't want kids for a looong time, I secretly want to play us to see how it will all turn out, we better have cute kids n the game damn it! New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



), sorry about that. Anyway, I'm going to make my SimSelf(but as like a 20 year old), and since I'm vegetarian, my SimSelf is going to have Vegetarian as one of her traits!! Here's what the family's going to be like(not listing hair/eye/etc. colors and stuff):
). Gender:Male Age:Adult Weight:Normal