Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
pics of your house
10-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Post: #11
Re: pics of your house
not a suburb. the houses look tons different

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Post: #12
Re: pics of your house
you know what i mean
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Post: #13
Re: pics of your house
My house is way too bad to post I'm afraid. Sad Your house looks nice though!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Post: #14
Re: pics of your house
Your house is cool Brad,I dont have a picture but I can describe it.The house is Red Bricks with little Cottage windows and its pretty big.our house has loads of flowers randomly everywhere {lol}.The Backyard is HUGE and its perfect for a bouncy castle Smile.The front is kinda small but it has a garden beside a bench and our car parked beside,but our house is in the middle of Nowhere but there is a town down a couple of streets.I hope that gave a good view of my house! Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Post: #15
Re: pics of your house
(10-08-2008 10:33 PM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:show pics of your house Big Grin
[Image: OurhouseFall2007001.jpg]

your house is pretty. {yes}
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 11:59 PM
Post: #16
Re: pics of your house
(10-08-2008 11:46 PM)Niall Dosent Care link Wrote:Your house is cool Brad,I dont have a picture but I can describe it.The house is Red Bricks with little Cottage windows and its pretty big.our house has loads of flowers randomly everywhere {lol}.The Backyard is HUGE and its perfect for a bouncy castle Smile.The front is kinda small but it has a garden beside a bench and our car parked beside,but our house is in the middle of Nowhere but there is a town down a couple of streets.I hope that gave a good view of my house! Big Grin

Sounds pretty. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Post: #17
Re: pics of your house
thanks fpr the comments on my house lol
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Post: #18
Re: pics of your house
With the topics such 'your town' and now 'your house' please remember not to give too much information about yourself. I guess a photo of your house is fine so long as there is no way of working out an address, such as your house number. Also, it's probably not a good idea to show a picture of your house if you've posted what town you live in!

It's better just to be safe. Make sure you don't give away too much information about yourself. This advice isn't just for these forums, but the internet as a whole!

Sorry to nag, just trying to keep you all safe {yes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Post: #19
Re: pics of your house
(11-08-2008 09:29 AM)Matt link Wrote:With the topics such 'your town' and now 'your house' please remember not to give too much information about yourself. I guess a photo of your house is fine so long as there is no way of working out an address, such as your house number. Also, it's probably not a good idea to show a picture of your house if you've posted what town you live in!

It's better just to be safe. Make sure you don't give away too much information about yourself. This advice isn't just for these forums, but the internet as a whole!

Sorry to nag, just trying to keep you all safe {yes}
thanks matt i understand that i made this because i had no pics of my town and didnt want to feel lef out
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)