Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
See you in about two or three days!
15-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Post: #1
See you in about two or three days!
Guess what? I am going to a wedding! It is a really posh wedding in Britain and I cant wait to go,Im going tomorrow so I will be back in about two or three days! This is the last night I will be on before I go in the morning so enjoy me while you can!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Post: #2
Re: See you in about two or three days!
Seeya! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Post: #3
Re: See you in about two or three days!
Have fun!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Post: #4
Re: See you in about two or three days!
Weddings! Big Grin

Bring the love back here will you?! Wink Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)