Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So.. what should I get?
15-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Post: #1
So.. what should I get?
So my base game is getting pretty boring, considering I killed most of the base families. I was gonna ask my rents to see if I could get two (or at least one) Expansion Pack.

So, I need your help. I can't decide which ones to get. Here are my choices: http://store.apple.com/us/search?find=Si...MTIxODk3Mw

I'm not sure what the "Stuff" EPs are but I think I'm gonna stay away from those until I got more EPs.

I really enjoyed all the Sims (original) EPs, and I'm looking for something like that. I want something that could enhance my families lifes, and make it a little bit more adventurous, rather than going to school/work, going shopping, or inviting people over.

I was thinking about either Bon Voyage, Nightlife, Pets, University, or Seasons (Open For Business doesn't really appeal to me.) I just wondered which one of these would go best together, or which one would appeal more to me.

It would be nice if you listed the pro's and con's of each one, Karma might be headed your way.

~Anna

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2009, 01:53 AM
Post: #2
Re: So.. what should I get?
Don't get stuff packs; they're pointless. It's just extra items added into your game.

Bon Voyage
Pros: Three cool places to go on vacation. Takemizu Village, [basically, Japan] camping, and the beach, I think. I believe you can go on vacation for up to a week. A lot of cool interactions and objects!
Cons: The vacations take a long time to load. They also lag if you have too many EPs.

Nightlife
Pros: Dates are so fun! There's already a pre-made downtown with a lot of community lots to go to, such as P.U.R.E [Party Until Really Early].
Cons: None, in my opinion. :]

Pets
Pros: The pets are really cute and fun to play with.
Cons: Doesn't really come with anything other than dogs, cats and birds. It's the least favorite EP of most players.

University
Pros: Live around other Sims and interact with them a lot. There's always someone at the dorm. You could also rent a house, or live in a sorority type thing. Oh, and other Sims cook for you! Hehe! Also, it comes with a new life stage: young adult. Comes with insruments like guitar, bass, drums.
Cons: You basically spend the entire young adult age doing work and homework. Plus, if you choose not to send your Sim to college, they grow up with minus aspiration points, I think.

Seasons
Pros: Comes with cute clothes, and of course the seasons! Tons of interactions. Build snowmen, rake leaves [I think], get jello, put away leftovers in the fridge [so when you run out of food, you have extra], and much more.
Cons: You could get sick, freeze to death, or get struck by lightning. In addition to that, everytime it rains or snows, your Sims go to the window and go "Oooohh!", interrupting their other interactions. I believe there's a mod you can download to fix that.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2009, 02:41 AM
Post: #3
Re: So.. what should I get?
Oooh thanks Big Grin.
I got NL, since I thought it looked cool. I MEAN HELLO. VAMPIRES.
Thanks for your opinion, karma!

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Post: #4
Re: So.. what should I get?
Thanks for the karma!
Great choice. NL is one of my favorite EPs; it was my first one. Have fun. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Post: #5
Re: So.. what should I get?
I agree with Chanel on NL.
The vampires are kinda pointless though,but if you love scaring people,and biting people. Then be my guest (:
I love the romantic dancing.

Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Post: #6
Re: So.. what should I get?
i got double deluxe so i have base game nightlife and Celebration SP and i also have Uni, and seasons... and OFB..... and pets... and BV....and Freetime..... oh.. and H&M SP..... Apartment life.... okay peoples i have all the EP`s and All SP`s Sad im not going to sit here and name them all though lol Tongue

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)