Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Douse Family x:
01-02-2009, 04:29 AM
Post: #60
Re: The Douse Family x:
Kailee's POV.

[Image: snapshot_766d07c2_7690b037.jpg]

So, I guess it was time for me to grow up from a little girl to a teen.
It was the worst birthday ever.
First off, dad missed it because his stupid job made him work late hours. I wasn't really even ready to grow up. There were things I still needed to do. My grades were horrible, and so I'll never get into a decent college let alone get a decent job. I barley got any presents because we were 'low on funds' even though dad brought in at least 4,OOO each day, and all the presents I did get, sucked.
None of my friends came, some of my family was missing, and the darn dogs wouldn't stop barking! I can't wait to turn eighteen, because once I do, I'm out. No more of these crappy people, because frankly, they don't very much like me.


[Image: snapshot_766d07c2_3689ad0f.jpg]

You know that dude that Alice has been kissing up on for a while now? Dirk Dreamer? Tyler dared me to flirt with him, and guess what happened! Alice accused us of cheating! It's not like we were kissing or anything, jeez. Sometimes she gets so emotional. She said that it was 'totally bogus', slapped me across the face till I was dizzy, was happy I was 'dizzy-making', yelled at Dirk, told him to leave, and stomped up to her bedroom to call up her possy and cry.
But. . . I guess it was nice to actually try to pay attention to a man. I've like, never had a boyfriend. And I doubt anyone would want to date me, either.


[Image: snapshot_edae8d77_1689b3e4.jpg]

I don't know what happened, but I guess Alice got over it and accepted Dirk's apology. They weren't dating before the fight, but now I guess they're going steady. Some of her girls probably talked some sense into her. Or they at least made Dirk say he was sorry. She hasn't been talking to me lately, though. It's starting to make me. . . worry. I dunno. She's always hanging out in her room and running up the phone bill.

". . . doesn't deserve to live." I overheard her talking to Layla on the phone as I was passing her bedroom to use the bathroom.
I waited for Layla's reply to end, of which I obviously couldn't hear, and Alice spoke again. Still muffled, though. "But, . . . did. I can't st-. . . more." Then there was about two minutes of complete silence. ". . . on. I think some . . . door. Let me check."
After I heard the word door, I sped down the hall, and glimpsed Alice sticking her head out into the hall as I turned to close the bathroom door. She spotted me, and scowled before pushing the receiver back to her ear and returning into her room.


[Image: snapshot_766d07c2_1690b511.jpg]

It seemed as if they dogs were my only friends now. Only they understood me about how I didn't mean to make Alice mad and about how I feel about how I look. Or maybe they didn't care at all and it was just something I told myself to comfort me in my hard times. Was I going crazy? Hope not.
One day after school, I made my way to the backyard to sit with the dogs and finish my homework. But instead, I find nothing. The doghouse was gone and so were the dogs. Mom had sold all of them to the stupid neighbor, Shelby. But it's not like mom cared. She got about 1,OOO off of each of them. I stormed upstairs.


[Image: snapshot_766d07c2_3690b746.jpg]

After my idiot mother realized how I had felt about the dogs, she went off and adopted a kitten. We kept her previous name; Alegra. I was glad I had another person . . . animal, to talk to without being judged. But it still wouldn't be the same. She was an inside cat, so I wouldn't have much privacy with her. And all Alegra would want to do is romp around and climb all over me instead of sitting and listening like an obedient dog would. Maybe I could teach her. . . Or maybe she should stop taking naps when I'm not around and start snuggling in my lap while I talk to her.
Life is going to be hard, now.


[Image: snapshot_766d07c2_5690ac0a.jpg]

I guess someone saw me talking to the cat, because nobody would talk with me, let alone be in the same breathing space. I couldn't believe how it had gone from living the large life to living like . . . a stray dog! And when I think about it all, it started when Alice turned thirteen. She's fifteen now, and it's only gotten worse. Of course! It's all her fault! She's the reason I no longer have as many friends as I used to. It's because of her I talk to our animals!

[Image: snapshot_766d07c2_1690c416.jpg]

All I have left to say is that mom grew up. Now she was all wrinkly and old. But that's what you get in life. She's not a senoir citizen yet. Only one more year to go. But she should enjoy being fifty-four, and not have to worry about having to write a will just yet. I kind of feel sorry for her, you know, growing up so quickly. All she ever wanted was a husband, a few good kids, and a great life. But she got old age before her husband, a bratty teen who thinks she's the center of a world, and son that not many people take a liking to, and and girl who talks to animals and has no other friends, instead.


[size=8pt]excuse the really crappy quality on all of the pictures except for the second and third. Those were taken before the game-malfunction. I'll see if I can fix it (:

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
The Douse Family x: - Joann - 04-01-2009, 08:03 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)