Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My theory on how they will handle the "aging together"
17-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Post: #7
Re: My theory on how they will handle...
(17-03-2008 10:06 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I understand what you mean and it sounds like a good idea, but I hope sims will stop you on the street and start talking to you because that would be fun! ;D

That would be fun! It sounds like an adventure! You never know who you will run into!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: My theory on how they will handle... - simkid - 17-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Re: My theory on how they will handle... - Babysback64 - 17-03-2008 10:09 PM
Re: My theory on how they will handle... - simkid - 17-03-2008, 10:10 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)