Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
29-12-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
I gave myself Roaring Heights and The Boardwalk for Christmas. Happy Christmas, Caspin. Why thank you, Caspin! You are most welcome.

The first place I sent my sim was the library, for speedy reading purposes. I must say, the place is a little ..... bare!

[Image: RHeights_01.jpg]

It is otherwise a good-looking town, if a little on the pink side. Biggrin

[Image: RHeights_02.jpg]

[Image: RHeights_03.jpg]

Ideal if you like a bit of city, a bit of beach and a bit of village.

I was pleased to see that sims in Roaring Heights still act like complete crazies.

Yes, my well-dressed friends, it is a tortoise .....

[Image: RHeights_04.jpg]

I need to do my homework right now. Where in this spacious area shall I sit? Aha!

[Image: RHeights_05.jpg]

Anyway, moving on.

The most fantastic graveyard awaits those sims who pass over!

[Image: RHeights_06.jpg]

It even comes with a bunch of mobsters running around the right hand side there!

The roller-coaster at The Boardwalk is OK. I only had one go on it so far and it was a reasonably entertaining addition.

[Image: RHeights_07.jpg]

Put your hands in the air! The ice-cold, rainy air. Yay!

[Image: RHeights_08.jpg]

The skyscrapers look great though, don't they.

This is daft. I watched LGR's review of Roaring Heights and agreed that it was silly that the carousel is not really a carousel - that would have been great! Equally ridiculous is this thing:

[Image: RHeights_09.jpg]

Why oh why can I not stick Ollie and Minty's sim in this board and chuck tomatoes at them. Why?! Tongue

Finally, here's a question. Does anyone know what is going on with work outfits? I thought you used to be able to change them. Now they seem chosen by the game - and badly! Why am I attending a part-time job at the bookshop in what looks to be beige pyjamas and barefoot?

[Image: RHeights_10.jpg]

I'm already in danger of being snubbed by my Roaring Heights neighbours for being so audaciously unladylike as to run around town with non-coiffed hair, hatless and (brace yourselves) gloveless.

Oh well.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 29-12-2013 06:43 PM