Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
28-04-2010, 01:45 AM
Post: #1501
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
Your Love's A Drug - Leighton Meester

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Post: #1502
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
Just got addicted too "Beauty Sleep" - The Adicts
Oh and listening too thatt.
xD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Post: #1503
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDRDCMZbp8


LOL x3  I found it today, this is great.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Post: #1504
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
Hey Brittany-Forever The Sickest Kids
I just like it cause it has my name in it(: Haha
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Post: #1505
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Post: #1506
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
Dio - Rainbow in the dark.

Ronnie James Dio passed away on sunday. He had stomach cancer.  Sad Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkNl758-YM
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Post: #1507
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
(19-05-2010 04:54 PM)Cororon link Wrote:Dio - Rainbow in the dark.

Ronnie James Dio passed away on sunday. He had stomach cancer.  Sad Sad

Sad

So shocked! I never saw anything in the news about it.

One song he never got any real credit for (probably because it was so different to his satanic-rock-god image) was this old classic:

[/url]

Besting the Beatles Sgt Pepper at their own game!  {woot}

But you can bet he'll be best remembered for this:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK-wznoUzog]


Bye bye Ronnie, your songs will live on long after you're gone.
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Post: #1508
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
I had never seen the animated video. Good song but different to what I'm used to hear with Dio.  Smile

I'm listening to this now. Holy Diver live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo4xVCBSzOI
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Post: #1509
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
http://www.youtube.com/v/vNjRZJCaAvI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&
Near future city
If you watch I suggest you read the subtitles

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Post: #1510
Re: What Song You Listenin' To, Then?
No Doubt - Don't Speak

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)