Login:
or Register
|
Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
|
|
03-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Okay, so the bottom one won't seem to work.
Find the picture here, instead. ![]() PS: Since the time of posting this, MN now has the pictures online. But I am proud to say I got them first! I actually saw them earlier than this but I didn't have time to post them here.I will look out for any new info and post here for you guys.
![]() |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
ok sweet
|
|||
|
03-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Yes, I saw these pictures a little while ago. I was SO happy! I'm really crossing my fingers that the trailer is released with DK.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Well, they were just released this morning! I was happy all day!
![]() |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Yuppers.
Which site did you find them on? I had to check a few places before finding them, but I was thrilled when I did! I didn't even think about posting them, so yay for you for doing so!
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Where did you find yours, firstly?
I want to be shocked and squee if we happen to have found them at the same place!And well, with my excitement, I just had to post them. There may be people here who are interested in HP but don't go on MuggleNet or any other sites such as that one, so I though, 'why not?'. {yes} ![]() |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
yeah they are awesome
|
|||
|
03-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
I saw them on the LC.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
wats that?
|
|||
|
03-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
I got them from the Emma-Watson-Fans.Net forum. Seriously, those people are amazing. They get the new stuff before the actual site does, and that site gets everything first! I love it.
And Brad, LC is The Leaky Cauldron.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




I actually saw them earlier than this but I didn't have time to post them here.
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)