Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Talk about new site here
08-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Post: #11
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
maybe its just something for this site.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Post: #12
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, wait! I think I know what it is! Maybe...? I'm not sure, but I have an idea. {gagged}

I forget all about it, too. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Post: #13
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe he will tell us something we already know... Smile

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Post: #14
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure it's what I think it is, it would have been around now. I'll let you know if my thoughts are correct when it happens. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Post: #15
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Ummmmm,I think I know but im not sure I will keep my mouth {gagged}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Post: #16
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I think I know! {woot}

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Post: #17
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I think most people will be a little surprised, hopefully. I'm saying no more!  {gagged}

*Moves on*

(08-08-2008 09:47 PM)-קคยl เร קย๓קкเภ- link Wrote:I think I know! {woot}

I think you are thinking same thing I'm thinking, right? I can't be sure though. {unsure}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Post: #18
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I'm curious as to what you all think it is! PM me your thoughts, although I won't tell you if you're right or wrong Tongue

It's nothing HUGELY huge, but I hope you'll all like it {yes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Post: #19
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait Matt...

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Post: #20
Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Matt do you think what I'm thinking is correct? {wacko}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)