Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
09-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Post: #11
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
MOD BDAY DAY... Tongue

I like 13. I feel so speshial. But I could trade for 15. I'd get my learner's permit! {woot}

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Post: #12
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
Mods are... amazingness.
Y'see, mods are there for you. No matter what.
I'm sorry, :'(.... I just get so emotional..  :')
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Post: #13
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
{rolleyes}

Get a grip, Amber. Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Post: #14
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
:'(

Happy.... oh, sobb.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!! =D
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Post: #15
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
Lmfao! Yes, mods are there for you no matter what - See I bothered to work on my birthday! xD Just kidding - it's what i'm here for...EVEN ON CHRISTMAS WE GET NO HOLIDAYS! Lol, just kidding.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Post: #16
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
xD

Poor mods take time out of their everyday lives to struggle and keep the forums safe from weirdos like
Crank_That_Superman. The commitment and hardships of being a mod is just something us everyday posters will never understand. Happy birthday Mike!!
~lol~
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Post: #17
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
Lol, Thanks Amber Smile

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Post: #18
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
HAPPY B-DAY MUNSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant believe that they posted a new site!
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Post: #19
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
happy happy birthday! happy birthday cake! happy happy birthday, pin the tail on the seahorse! happy happy birthday, today! {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Post: #20
Re: Happy Birthday Unbreakable!
Happy 15th Birthday! (even though I don't know you lol. Just being nice ^_^) Sooo, happy birthday again!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)