Login:
or Register
|
Your Deskstop Wallpaper
|
|
30-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
I can see a cat fight coming on... *grabs popcorn, settles in seat*
Hehe, just kidding. Hopefully this WON'T turn into a fight, obviously..
![]() |
|||
|
30-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
LOL!! If we have a catfight (which we won't) we should have Kerli's music playing in the backround!!! {woot} {woot}
|
|||
|
30-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
Chanel, don't start anything please.
Thanks -Supergeek March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
30-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
(30-06-2008 09:52 PM)Edward Cullen or Jacob Black? link Wrote:LOL!! If we have a catfight (which we won't) we should have Kerli's music playing in the backround!!! {woot} {woot} Love is Dead, because you two certainly wouldn't be feeling no love! (30-06-2008 09:52 PM)ÂÑÑâÏαÑâ ÏÑαÑâÑÑ link Wrote:Chanel, don't start anything please. Innocent until proven guilty.
![]() |
|||
|
30-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
Back to desktops, eh? Well, I can't show you a picture of mine, but basically it's brilliant in all it's HP goodness.
Hopefully I can post a picture later.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
30-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
Guess what!?!? I've changed my background to something you guys all probably know!! The one and ONLY Kerli!!
![]() |
|||
|
30-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
She looks so beautiful in that picture. I have my own Kerli album of pictures now, anyhoo.
![]() |
|||
|
30-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
Oooooh, you all have cool backgrounds!
Heres mine ![]() My friend Bre made it for me on another forum, I added the text though :] [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
30-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
thats pretty kool
|
|||
|
30-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Your Deskstop Wallpaper
Hey! I know who you're talking about! (I think)
Amourette, right? March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Hopefully this WON'T turn into a fight, obviously..
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: kerli.jpg]](http://www.bandweblogs.com/kerli.jpg)
![[Image: 1dyow5.jpg]](http://i29.tinypic.com/1dyow5.jpg)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)