Login:
or Register
|
How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
|
|
19-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Post: #21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
pretty frequently its been lets see 3 days and im planning on making it to 300 posts today
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
19-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
Half the time, idk why I come here. This hierarchy n favortism system this forum has is annoying n bloodsucking.
Like in order for a topic to be successful u have to be a certain person. If you want to be listened to, you have to be a certain person. It`s total bull. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Post: #23
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
i do not think that is true like ok Cassie for example (hope this is ok Cassie) she has been here for a while therefor has earned her place at the top of this if you will extended family and when she posts yes people do pay attention because the know her well but its also because she comes up with brilliant topics some of which you can know close to nothing about the sims and still comment on which is a great thing.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
19-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Post: #24
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
{glare}I know, but when you been here for a year, like me, n being an active poster it really starts to get annoying. I know for a fact it is favortism. Also, by my experiences here,I know. And I wasn`t just talking about Cassie, because I know that she`s earned her place here, but it`s others too...my problem is that you just ain`t listened to if you ain`t a certain person.
Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 11:47 PM
Post: #25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
oh no no i no i was just using cassie as a example (in a good way of course) and yes mabey it is favoritism i mean admit some sims u are more friends with then other sims on this forum thus u favoritise one sims over another
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
19-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Post: #26
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
I`m just probably am saying this stuff cuz I am pi**y at the moment. I`d been at a phonathon all day n this two faced girl who i thought was a friend is getting on my last nerves and my blood is boiling. I just may be directing my anger here, being a bt honest, but should sush before i post something i regret.
But to tell the truth, I`d gotten nothing out of this, no online buddies or nothing. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
20-04-2009, 12:25 AM
Post: #27
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
oh well im sorry to here about you "friend" but seriously compared to other forums i love this one were all like family including you 0
and i hate to think that some people in this forum feel like you but think about the other forums where people argue and fight and insted of being friends their just total strangers to each other.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
20-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
I am on this forum since i made an account here last month!
wow last month, i am still new here anyways i will be here even when TS3 comes out to still share ideas and share my content and how my game is going? |
|||
|
20-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
wow uve been here for a month!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
20-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Post: #30
|
|||
|
|||
Re: How many of you are still visiting the forum frequently despite the delay?
(19-04-2009 11:44 PM)PiplupIsDaCutest! link Wrote:{glare}I know, but when you been here for a year, like me, n being an active poster it really starts to get annoying. I know for a fact it is favortism. Also, by my experiences here,I know. And I wasn`t just talking about Cassie, because I know that she`s earned her place here, but it`s others too...my problem is that you just ain`t listened to if you ain`t a certain person. It's sad that you feel this way. I sort of feel bad now. I swear I don't sport any favouritism for any topic or anything that's said, I'll just reply if I have something to say and ignore it if I don't, with no regards to who that person is. ![]() Like Lauren said, we're all a big family here, whether you're a newbie with very few posts or a forum veteran with a ludicrous amount of posts... we all like Sims, we all get on, right? Chin up.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)

I sort of feel bad now. I swear I don't sport any favouritism for any topic or anything that's said, I'll just reply if I have something to say and ignore it if I don't, with no regards to who that person is. 
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)