Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
21-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Post: #51
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
oh well i guess i shouldnt waste my money on ts1 especially since i only have like $10 left haha
and i believe it was this video. Wink

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Post: #52
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
as long as you don't compare TS1 to TS2 you might enjoy it
i just think you'll always think of TS1 as an earlier version of TS2 and because of that you'll constantly compare TS1 to TS2 making TS1 not that fun in comparison

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Post: #53
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
This is one family I will do:

Cheryl Van Norris(Mother):Family-Orientated,Shy,Good,Paranoid,Genuis
Simon Van Norris(Father):Atlethic,Brave,Outdoorsperson,Workaholic and Green Thumb
Ethan Van Norris(Young Adult,Son)Brave,Athletic,Outgoing,Good sense of humor and Flirty
Elliot Van Norris(Child that is a twin without cheats!):Friendly,Playful and Brave(Since it says kids only have three)
Eva Van Norris(Child):Playful,Good Sense of humor and Athletic

Have you noticed that there kids are all have E's for there first name? I know its scary I didnt even know they were all E's!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Post: #54
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
cool
you should make the parents have E's with their first name too
it could be the family of E's

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2008, 11:21 PM
Post: #55
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
Family of E's? Why? That's kinda weird...

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Post: #56
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
E's?

I know someone who has all their kids start with a J. It was a coincidence.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Post: #57
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
I have family friends, where their children's names spell SKY.
(And this is starting from the oldest, to youngest)

Stacey, Kristen and Yanna!

<;]]

Mine and my brother's spells an awesome word!
As in.. GRRRR! (Well, only one R, but it's more effectives this way xD)
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Post: #58
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
I know a family which all the boy's names ends with -aun (or the sound at least).  The husband's and two boys' names.--LaRaun, DeAuan, and SaVaughn.

Here is a family I plan on making.  I am crazy.  I am doing a powerpoint on the families I am planning.  So when the game comes out, print them out 12 slides to a page and make them.  I am also planning body types.  They aren't the athletic type of people due to their personalities.

David (Kind of beefy, but not fat)--Sports lover (especially football)
Young Adult
Anti-TV, Good Sense of Humor, Hates Outside, Pizza Lover, Playful
Husband of Alynn

Alynn (Kind of chubby)
Young Adult
Anti-TV, Conversationalist, Heavy Sleeper, Partier, Slob
Wife of David

Aaric
Toddler
Anti-TV, Pizza Lover
Child of David and Alynn, Twin brother of Aaron

Aaron (Beefy)
Toddler
Good, Shy
Child of David and Alynn, Twin brother of Aaron

Also a bio of me hoping their personalities will be if I stick to that in gameplay:

Bio:  Family is kinda not the healthy family.  They usually like to stay in the house.  Both parents have jobs.  They do not have really hard jobs, since they would rather spend more time at home than work. Both parents are slobbish and are not very hard workers and would rather socialize at work, but will sometimes work hard to keep their jobs.  They really spend a lot of time sleeping and socializing in the house, mainly in the living room on the television, or on video games. They are friendly and nice people though and make really loyal friends. 

***I love traits.  Not every family will be alike now.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Post: #59
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
OK so THis is my family
Sheldan (young Adult): Brown Hair With Blond Highlights....Long....Straight...
Selfish (hate to admit it but i am)
Nice (is that possible)
Evil (????)
Romantic (Oh yea)
Monogumy Problems...(they should add this trait lmao)
Kenneth My rl bf (young Adult) He is asain...Veit to b exact...He should have a Asain Skintone lmao...Black Hair..Short Hair...Slim....Nice Butt Smile
Careless
Nice
horny (is that possible???)
Romantic
Artsy
no kids to start off :I

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2008, 11:20 PM
Post: #60
Re: Have you planned your first family for The Sims 3?
My entire neighborhood is going to be my family and friends in the future, and a couple random sims, so yeah..  =)

My family is going to be me, and a daughter that I've "adopted."  (I'll make her in CAS, but she won't look like me...) 

My traits:  brave, clumsy, friendly, lucky, good sense of humor.

Daughter (Cynder Ash)'s traits: vertuoso, athletic, friendly, (lucky - when/if she's a teen..)

I'll be a Young Adult and my daughter will be a child.  I think... ??? ..maybe she'll be a teen.  I dunno, haven't decided yet.  Wink

We'll live in a decent-sized house by the beach, with really nice stuff inside.  =)

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)