Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you watching?
01-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Post: #61
Re: What are you watching?
Yesh. Ten is awesome. :3
;O
That's lame.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 06:16 AM
Post: #62
Re: What are you watching?
Call Girl show - It sounds dirty.

Canadian television is dull, thus why I watch alot of American and British TV. We don't have our own version of Disney Channel. All the shows are on Family.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 06:17 AM
Post: #63
Re: What are you watching?
LOL. It is a bit dirty. xD

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 06:18 AM
Post: #64
Re: What are you watching?
(01-01-2010 06:17 AM)вσηηιє link Wrote:LOL. It is a bit dirty. xD

it is. but its good! xD

you should watch it Robert


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Diar..._Call_Girl

but I checked the Showtime website and it says they will air it next year starting the 4th of Jan. I think?
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Post: #65
Re: What are you watching?
What's it about? We have Showtime here. It's somewhere in the 510's and I don't ever look at those channels.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 06:22 AM
Post: #66
Re: What are you watching?
She reminds me so much of Natasha Beddingfield. <3
But yesh, it is good. It's a bit hard to explain on here. xD

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 06:22 AM
Post: #67
Re: What are you watching?
go to the website address I just posted Wink

I think she is very beautiful. I would call her XD lmfao
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 06:23 AM
Post: #68
Re: What are you watching?
I wish Summer Heights never ended. I loved that show.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Post: #69
Re: What are you watching?
I love that show too.
That is acutally a school here in Australia. Chris Lilley is a genius. Have you seen We Can Be Heroes? xD

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 06:26 AM
Post: #70
Re: What are you watching?
Haha, no SHH is the only Chris Lilley show HBO Canada has aired. Sad

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)