Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
04-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Post: #41
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
They were going to put the trailer in with Dark Knight on July 18th so we could all see it, but now it may instead be released on August 1st with a lame movie about Mummies. That's why I'm annoyed. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 07:29 PM
Post: #42
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Dark Night would be a great buisness choice not dumb mummies!!!

thanks for explainen
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Post: #43
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Teaser Trailer from The Dark Night: IMAX

[Image: harryslughorn.jpg]

Picture of Harry and Slughorn - there's a bigger picture on MN, but it would mess this page up. Wink

Also, on a bit of a side note, Deathly Hallows was released 1 year ago today. Smile Also, there are new pictures of The Wizarding World up if anyone's interested. AND Emma Watson received a Constellation Award for her role on HP and the OotP!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Post: #44
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Oh, and pictures for the HBP game are up from E3. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Post: #45
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Hehe, I was going to bump this thread on August 1st when the proper trail came out. Are you not just SO annoyed at how lame the IMAX trailer was?!?!

As for the DH thing, I have had that in my profile since and I also happened to cry about it this morning, because I'm lame like that. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Post: #46
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Well, at least we have the teaser trailer now! It shows us...absolutely nothing! Yay!! Wink

I'm INCREDIBLY annoyed. (<- That's an understatement. Wink)

I actually nearly cried about DH the second my clock read midnight, remembering waiting in line and everything and knowing it was the last. We're obsessed, I must admit. But I don't mind a bit. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Post: #47
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
Hehe, WB are so ridiculous they couldn't even bother to SHOW us Dumbledore speaking. Just a blank screen! And the couldn't even say the line properly! He messed it up. It also made me aware of how much I hate Michael's voice.

This morning I sat on the sofa like I did one whole year ago, and I had my book, and I pretended to re-read it again, but I couldn't concentrate on the story because I was so upset. I seriously just want to go back in time and re-live it all again. Even more so than I want TS3, and that's saying something, guys. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Post: #48
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
I had to listen to it SEVERAL times before I could understand the last few words (even though I had read the spoiler on MN). I really do hate Michael...I miss Richard. Sad

And I totally agree with that. Rather, I'd LOVE to go ahead in time to the date where Jo announces the Faith Hook. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Post: #49
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
There is a new small preview that came up on Mugglenet recently. It has two new small pictures!
I'd post the pictures, but the forum doesn't want to show them, so you'll have to follow the link.

Of course the BIG news is the teaser trailer is coming TONIGHT! {woot} I have to stay up until 3am to see a a freaking less-than-a-minute teaser trailer, but I'm still doing it. That's hardcore HP fandom for ya...Wink

It's going live on AOL at 9pm EST and 3am BST. I shall be posting it in this thread, even if you don't want me to! {tongue}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Post: #50
Re: Half-Blood Prince Film Thread
that was a horrible trailer!!!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)