Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
22-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Post: #51
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
Ah, well I wouldn't by choice.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Post: #52
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
no way

the put you to sleep for that right? o_o
or just give you the pain killing stuff?

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Post: #53
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
(22-02-2009 05:56 PM)Amberrrr :: Seven Days. link Wrote:i.e. john and kate + 8
Like that show.
I would do a C section if I had a choice.

Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Post: #54
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
[removed] (N)
xD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Post: #55
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
(22-02-2009 05:16 PM)[removed] (: link Wrote:[quote author=MassiveSpiderWeb;; link=topic=4999.msg178581#msg178581 date=1235317242]
[quote author=[removed] (: link=topic=4999.msg178360#msg178360 date=1235257488]
It was a bit hilarious though.
Eh I don't wanna have kids,really. So it honestly does not matter to me.
I don't either... the pain of natural birth or even the one where they cut you up is unbearable. I'd either adopt or just live by myself. I'm not sure if I'll be able to raise a kid, even as an adult.
[/quote]
Same. I mean I love kids,but me having one. It just scares me.
[/quote]
Me too. And where I live, there's a ton of young moms in their late teens or early 20's, and they look... just bad. Especially if they have more than one kid. I don't want to have a kid and have people see me like just a run-of-the-mill teen mom.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Post: #56
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
(22-02-2009 06:17 PM)Amberrrr :: Six Days. link Wrote:[removed] (N)
xD
I don't get it O_O

(22-02-2009 06:41 PM)MassiveSpiderWeb;; link Wrote:[quote author=[removed] (: link=topic=4999.msg178601#msg178601 date=1235319360]
[quote author=MassiveSpiderWeb;; link=topic=4999.msg178581#msg178581 date=1235317242]
[quote author=[removed] (: link=topic=4999.msg178360#msg178360 date=1235257488]
It was a bit hilarious though.
Eh I don't wanna have kids,really. So it honestly does not matter to me.
I don't either... the pain of natural birth or even the one where they cut you up is unbearable. I'd either adopt or just live by myself. I'm not sure if I'll be able to raise a kid, even as an adult.
[/quote]
Same. I mean I love kids,but me having one. It just scares me.
[/quote]
Me too. And where I live, there's a ton of young moms in their late teens or early 20's, and they look... just bad. Especially if they have more than one kid. I don't want to have a kid and have people see me like just a run-of-the-mill teen mom.
[/quote]
Same. It's just kinda weird to actual see it in real life. You usually see those things in t.v

Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Post: #57
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
(22-02-2009 07:27 PM)[removed] (: link Wrote:[quote author=Amberrrr :: Six Days. link=topic=4999.msg178670#msg178670 date=1235323058]
[removed] (N)
xD
I don't get it O_O
[/quote]
apparently C sections are not the shizzle

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2009, 01:02 AM
Post: #58
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
i find it weird
some dude cutting open your stomach, pulling out a baby, and sewing it back up.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Post: #59
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
(22-02-2009 04:27 AM)Amberrrr :: Six Days. link Wrote:here's the baby:

o
-|-
/\


ROFLMAO!  xD  LOVE IT  It's so adorable.  Koochie koochie koo!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Post: #60
Re: simsforums, LETS MAKE BABIES
xD I can't stand it when people go all baby talk.

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)