Login:
or Register
|
One Month!!!!
|
|
02-05-2009, 05:25 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
One Month!!!!
One MOnth!!!! {highclap} {horn} {party} {smilepile}
|
|||
|
02-05-2009, 05:26 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: One Month!!!!
One month, 34 minutes for me ;p
Technically it's still May 1 for me, for another 34 minutes lol As soon as it rolls over to midnight, though. One month, Woo! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 05:33 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: One Month!!!!
im not that excited anymore
its like "yeah" lol |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 05:58 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: One Month!!!!
I'm finally excited.
I'm more excited now than I was a month before it was last due to come out. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
Re: One Month!!!!
(02-05-2009 05:58 AM)Jenipurr ⥠link Wrote:I'm finally excited. Yea me too. Now that I know it's officially coming out I'm getting out the streamers and balloons! {highclap} [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: One Month!!!!
In three days and a month for me. Less than a month to my school trip to Germany. They actually want us to do SCHOOL WORK there! Its supposed to be a holiday!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: One Month!!!!
I feel the excitement is there and only getting stronger for me now. But I can't give it much thought until school's over in the later half of May. Probably for the best really. I can't believe how quick those extra four months are going by. I knew they'd fly. XD
![]() |
|||
|
02-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: One Month!!!!
This will be a very fast month for me, I really am actually excited. {clap}
I have one more week of college, then I have another week of doing nothing but work which is more like 8-14 hours a week and then I'm going back to Virginia to spend 2 weeks with friends and family. When I arrive back here it will be the 26th which will be 1 week until the sims 3 comes out {yes} I'm taking summer school and I just found out today that I don't even go back to school until June 1st. I'll be so excited to start class again and then the sims 3 will be comming out the next day, how kewl 8) New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)
![[Image: i5bT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/i5bT.gif)
![[Image: Cbce.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Cbce.gif)
![[Image: uq97.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/uq97.gif)
![[Image: MPEl.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/MPEl.gif)
![[Image: h8Qr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/h8Qr.gif)
![[Image: I8Jh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/I8Jh.gif)
![[Image: DmK0.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/DmK0.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)