Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Caspin the Tropical Tramp
17-11-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Caspin the Tropical Tramp
I see your local wine merchant now sells them in flatpacks! Biggrin

Swimming in the sea is awesome, & it makes all the difference to tropical island maps (ha! take that you fools who like crappy big city maps!)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2012, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2012 10:21 PM by Caspin.)
Lol flatpacks Biggrin

Here are some entirely random pictures from my game at the moment.

Caspin met up with Ollie at the cinema ([removed] wouldn't come to see the movie, she was too busy having a mud bath!). After the show we did his homework (see how exciting your life is in my game Ollie!).

[Image: Sat_04.jpg]

Random cat pic spam, as promised. Jezebel likes to watch Caspin sleep. Caspin considers this a portent of doom and starts having reaper dreams.

[Image: Sat_01.jpg]

I've spent the most of today completing adventures in Egypt. I'm determined to do as much of the WA stuff as possible before Christmas, in case Seasons explodes my game and I have to uninstall things.

The situation with the roasting food at the fire pit has become even more bizarre. Caspin put together this motley crew of vegetables for her supper at base camp.

[Image: Sat_02.jpg]

[Image: Sat_03.jpg]

OK, so we've got a two peppers, an onion, some garlic, a raw unpeeled potato and some unclear green and purple bits and bobs. How delicious!

Added later:

I grow weary of my world adventures. Part way through they get messed up. Like this stupid task - "all we need now is a picture of" and then no name, no map tag, no nothing. Splendid!

[Image: Sat_05_StupidWA.jpg]

Wacko
25-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Mmmm tasty.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

25-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Well. I am now very frustrated and annoyed with world adventures and am not sure that I want to continue playing them. So I'm archiving this save (just in case I change my mind), saving massively skilled-up Caspin and Jezebel to the library and moving them some place new. Fresh start!

This did cheer me up though. Is my sim dancing (funky chicken?) in the market place? No. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: synchronised yawning!

[Image: Sun_01.jpg]

I though this was just lovely. The pyramids all lit up at night with a pretty pink sky.

[Image: Sun_03.jpg]

How better to end this than with obligatory cat spam! I BeatingHeart my sim kitty.

[Image: Sun_02.jpg]

Yes
02-12-2012, 11:37 PM
(25-11-2012 06:05 PM)Caspin Wrote:  [Image: Sun_01.jpg]
They're probably doing The Bird like Ray Charles is playing "Shake Your Tail Feather". I blame it on all those repeats of "The Blues Brothers" film on TV over the last fortnight (I think I must have caught it about three times!)

Your Sim Kitty is adorable BeatingHeart

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
04-12-2012, 04:14 PM
(02-12-2012 11:37 PM)Minty Wrote:  Your Sim Kitty is adorable BeatingHeart

Isn't she! She likes you too (or at least she likes snacks):
http://www.simsforums.com/showthread.php?tid=11565

She's getting old now though and may not last too much longer Sad