Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 4 wishlist game!
07-07-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: The Sims 4 wishlist game!
Being the postman!

This could require a new workplace - the post office - but the sim would also walk round the neighbourhood and deliver letters as well as doing activities within the post office, which knowing EA would be a rabbithole.
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Pets (in particular dogs) to chase the postmen (and maybe add in a black and white cat, so we can create postman Pat)!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

12-07-2013, 03:25 PM
(Postman Pat and Jess the Cat - that would be fab!)

I would like to see wild animals and birds (most importantly OWLS!) that can be restricted to certain areas of the map - for example animals such as deer could be found within forested areas of a world but not turn up on the beach or be found wandering down the high street! Maybe it could be achieved with some sort of spawner that had a restriction on how far the spawnees could range from the spawn point.
12-07-2013, 08:59 PM
I would like forests and woodland that has some proper function to them, eg. harvestible, special trees that can be cut down to make into items. I would also like trees to have some real effect to them eg. trees around property shelter from the elements, can potentially fall down & cause damage to property, can be climbed by younger Sims for fun, & of course cats!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
07-08-2013, 04:28 PM
That would be wonderful! Sims meets Settlers. Then I could have handsome lumberjacks to chop down the trees and rescue any stranded cats (please note some cats should be rescued by handsome firemen instead, just for, you know, variety).

I would like to see functional street crossings and traffic lights, although this would be difficult to achieve I suppose. I don't know what they are called outside the UK but I'm thinking along the lines of pelican and zebra crossings. With a lollypop lady (or lollypop gentleman) outside the schools. And the cars would no longer drive through each other (which looks just ridiculous) but instead the traffic at junctions would be controlled by the lights.

This appeals to my sense of orderliness.
09-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Yes, proper functioning traffic is long overdue.

Could we also have motor vehicles breaking down like the other machinery? Needing fuel & repairs too? Why did they create a recharging station for the electrical cars when there's no real energy requirements in the game? We should also be able to upgrade them.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
10-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Ever-changing prices for fuel too.

10-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Indeed. How about fluctuating prices more generally, other than the occasional 'sale' in the bookshop and supermarket and for skill classes, there could be seasonal offers on different foods. They could tie this in with the festivals if they're going to carry on having those in TS4. The arrival of the festival could be used to trigger the price adjustments. Also some foods should only be available to grow at certain times of year but they could always be bought in the shop for a higher price (an import price). Also bills should vary during the year - with a higher utilities bill being expected in winter, for example.
10-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Bills that also vary based on the usage of certain items (eg; electrical items, water, etc.) just like in real life (or what I believe it is like in real-life, unless my life is just be one big lie).

10-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Very good. Also I think that household bills should be separate from taxes. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) but at the moment the amount that sims are charged each week is dependent only on how big their house is and how much the contents is worth. You could have taxes for services (rubbish collections etc) but bills for actual use of electrical items. All of this might be difficult for the game to calculate though, especially if the neighbourhoods remain open or even become more open.