Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Criminal Class
26-09-2014, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2015 12:28 PM by Ollie.)
Criminal Class
Character Synopsis

[Image: 4a13f751-4664-40e9-8eff-0b1fa28c07fe_zps4kxnfi6w.png]

Jennifer Sanders
Before I begin to explain each of the character's-I would just like to inform you of how the Character of Jennifer came to be.
I was originally inspired to create Jennifer after seeing this promo image-a dark skin female character with sass. I was then stuck between the names Jennifer and Jessica, but I soon settled it and the character of Jennifer was born.
So off I went, creating her in GTA V Online as my second character and ended up with this on my PS3 (later as this on my PS4).
Slowly I became more obsessed with the Tarantino film (and character), Jackie Brown. The idea of Jennifer was fairly similar to Jackie Brown, cool, calm, strong-just looking for a way to make some extra cash. So while Jodie (AddictiveG) and I created Jennifer first in The Sims 4 CAS demo there was a lot more evidence of Jackie Brown being drawn in which is visible in some of her fashion. Jennifer is pretty much a younger version of Jackie Brown.

[Image: 5e843b6e-5c43-4ee7-83f4-4bd9cc84d487_zpsmzczodiy.png]

Gloria Sanders

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: Criminal Class
I like your logo, Ollie. Very noir-ish. Have a fun time at the Expo thing and catch you later. Hope you feel better btw.
26-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Hehe, thank-you Caspin.
It was originally going to be all silverish-metal with a gradient over the top with a black background and glow, making it look like a silver plumbob was glowing onto the writing, but after seeing it just black and white, I decided to keep as is.

26-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Is this TS3 or TS4? If the latter I'll get a new section opened up.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
27-09-2014, 12:09 AM
The Sims 4 Big Grin

27-09-2014, 12:11 PM
(26-09-2014 11:54 PM)Minty Wrote:  Is this TS3 or TS4? If the latter I'll get a new section opened up.

New section or merge 'em all. We await your final decision.
11-10-2014, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 12:04 PM by Ollie.)
Weekend Routine:

I lay rested in bed after a long night of drinking at the end of the week.
[Image: A_zps38345ebc.png]

Slowly drifting to conscious state, I rose from my slumber.
[Image: B_zpsf07c803b.png]

I worryingly looked to see a figure beside where I slept.
[Image: C_zps93660697.png]

This can't be happening, not again.

"Mornin' Gloria," I mentioned.
"Call me mom," She grumbled. "Who's he?"
[Image: F_zps5a8767b7.png]

"Mom, please-"
"No Jenn," Gloria interrupted. "You need to find someone and settle down. You need a real job, you worry me."
[Image: G_zps4e240f44.png]

"Yeah and what do you do? Since pa moved on, all you have been doing is moping around the house. Ever tried living?"
[Image: E_zps7bacba82.png]

"I lived my life-thank you, now I'm just waiting-"
"Waiting for what? Death?"
"A moment of peace, when I'll be reunited with your father."
"What if that day never comes round?"
[Image: I_zps15044424.png]

"Well Jennifer, if you don't start to settle down with someone soon, I'm going to settle it for you, I know this nice man from church."
"Mom, please don't."
[Image: H_zps8af6de06.png]

"Hey Trish, you up for tonight?" I called into my phone.
"Yeah, come over to my place when yo ready," my good friend Trisha replied.
[Image: J_zps9e26049e.png]

After a warm shower, change of clothes, a few more touches to go, and I'd head over to Trisha's place.
[Image: L_zps96311535.png]

[Image: K_zpsdc37925f.png]

I walked out the door with a fresh smile on my face, her house was directly opposite mine and she was all I had.
[Image: M_zps7fabe4b4.png]

With a knock on the door, Tish instructed me to walk on in.
"How's ya day been?" She asked.
"Er, not bad, Glor and I had our usual argument over settling down and finding a man."
[Image: N_zps08837e13.png]

Trisha always was a girly girl- into high fashion, usually over dressed. She dreams of fame, a failing model who went to extreme lengths, eating very little-so little it can be scary. She has resorted to comedy to rise in fame.
"Who knows, maybe your moms is right? How 'bout I help ya'll find someone worth ya time, rather than one of yo moms goody-goody church buddies?" Trisha offered.
[Image: O_zps0cbe8438.png]

"Eh, we'll see what happens," I replied.
"Take it, leave it, your choice."
[Image: P_zps33b30a2f.png]

"Whatever, let's go."

Our outing for this night was a local willow creek club, no more than a couple of blocks away from home.
[Image: r_zps5bddcbea.png]

It was good fun, drinking, chatting, laughing. Gossip was great around town, Trisha's jokes just aren't too bad.
[Image: Q_zpse9a2a8b4.png]

Drink after drink passed the night along quickly.
[Image: S_zps84b678ea.png]

With a quick yawn and blurred vision, it was over for the night, time to go home.
[Image: T_zps36e120ec.png]

11-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Knock back those drinks, girls! Haveadrink Haveadrink Haveadrink

When your mum starts threatening to set you up with a nice boy she's found for you at church it is time to take drastic action!

*awaits criminal element*

Good to see your new story get started, Ollie, and hope you are feeling better now. Yes
11-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Considering her mum's the churchy type, she seemed pretty cool about her daughter having some guy in her bed under her roof Nah

[Image: 135762.jpg]
11-10-2014, 10:35 PM
Ah well, some mums are very understanding. It is dads that tend to overreact. Yes