Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Makin' Magic.
17-03-2008, 06:09 AM
Re: Makin' Magic.
Making magic was a little weird, it did have some cool content. Like the butter churn.
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 05:03 PM
I had Makin Magic, I started to play it, but my comp decided that was the perfect time to die. It looked like fun!!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 08:43 PM
I loved makin magic.  It was my favorite EP for TS1 hands-down. I loved the dueling, the spells, you could make potions that would turn sims into creatures, and even had a baby dragon you could hatch!!! But, it would always catch things on fire  Tongue Like my bushes, my carpetting, my furniture, lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
18-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Yeah, thanks guys. To me, it seems to unrealistic, and I love my Sims game to be realistic. I know other don't, though.

Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333
18-03-2008, 04:49 PM
I thought it seemed reallly complicated to me when I was first learning it.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 09:13 AM
i played it a little but i could not figure out the spells and stuff.
19-03-2008, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2008 09:52 AM by HoneyKitty.)
i love makin' magic. i got it when it just came out i was still a sim maniac despite the sims 2 coming out. it kept you busy trying to find out all the spells and charms, you could have a cute little dragon pet, so cute. and doing a lot of magic gave you crystals and a beanstalk that you could climb all the way up the sky

plus buying it, gave you a CD with a lot of sneak previews of the sims 2 Tongue

[Image: candicewoovl4.png]
19-03-2008, 03:40 PM
(18-03-2008 04:49 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I thought it seemed reallly complicated to me when I was first learning it.

that happened to me too but makin` magic was my favorite...

[Image: nemutlutrkmdiyene3rc1eyos6.gif]
19-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Makin'Magic was one of my favvvvvvvvvvv! makin magic jumping in the hole to go to magic town, makin potions finding stuff for the spell and potions, doing duels AMAZING such a shame it's not available on the sims 2. and who says that the sims is is realistic then why did they do the Bigfoot, the Vamps, and other magical stuuff....i mean thay r not real......the sims is far from reality...

[center][Image: 9ksbr4.jpg]
[/center]<br />[center] xX Causing a Scene like us lovers do Xx [/center]
21-03-2008, 03:12 AM
i liked having a little pet dragon thing. yeah he would catch EVERYTHING on fire haha[glow=red,2,300][/glow]