Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(Insert Word Here) Game
06-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Re: Fill in the spaces.
Love Problems, Loving.

So Sasuke went to the (INSERT PLACE HERE) and got a new look. Kiyoto was walking by and said: (INSERT WHAT KIYOTO SAID HERE).
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 01:55 AM
Miokoshi Cuts, "What happened to you?"
"I just got a new hair cut," Sasuke replied. "I'm thinking of dying my hair (insert color here) at home." Kiyoko said. Sasuke said, "I'm sure it'll turn out (insert whatever here)." Kiyoko walked away. I wonder what's up with her. Sasuke thought.
06-04-2008, 02:22 AM
Light brown, great.

Sasuke secretly followed Kiyoto home to (insert what he wanted to see). Kiyoto held up a photo of a good looking boy and kissed it. On the back, it said (insert boy name here). Sasuke went home and thought of what to do. He was leaving home until his mother stopped him and said, "Where are you going?!" Sasuke then replied, (insert response here)
06-04-2008, 02:33 AM
see what was up, Mokou, just going to Kiyoko's house
"Okay, well be back by 10:00. It's a school night," his mom replied. Sasuke left without saying anything. He had lied to his mom - he was really going to (insert night club name here) to meet some girls. It's time to make Kiyoko the jealous one! He thought.
06-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Re: (Insert Word Here) Game
a strip club

When he walked in he was (insert emotion here). He couldn't believe he (insert whatever here) on Kiyoko!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
06-04-2008, 05:59 PM
amazed by all the trampy girls, cheating on Kiyoko
Right away a girl came up to Sasuke and (insert whatever here) with him. Wide-eyed, he ran away and went to (insert place here) so he could meet better girls.
09-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Made out, the local library.

"I can't believe that woman just made out with me! I have to say, (Insert how Sasuke felt about the kiss here). My first kiss!" thought Sasuke. He had to go to the local library to also borrow some books (Insert why Sasuke had to borrow some books). Unfortunatly, the library was closed, so we went (insert where Sasuke went here).
07-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Wowzers, for a project, shoe shopping.

"So many shoes to choose from..." thought Sasuke. It was rather (insert how Sasuke felt about the shoe store here). But no matter how many shoes he looked at, the thought of that woman making out with him made him (insert how Sasuke felt here). It just...it just didn't make sense. She was nearly (insert how old the woman was here), he thought.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Odd..,quiver,21

as he walked home into his (insert type apartment,home,box etc.) he pondered (how he felt)
and looked into the sky and thought about his long lost (insert relative)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
19-08-2008, 01:26 AM
box, happy, brother

then sasuke heard a (insert some kind of noise) he went to the door of his box and (insert what he did at the door) and there he saw (insert who or what he saw)