Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
27-02-2010, 04:27 AM
Re: The Official Nonsense Thread
Yeah. But what about INSIDE the school? Obviously they'll be influenced by whatever and may sneak behind your back. My father was never a big part of my life support wise. And they say a father is a big part of your life. I say screw that Smile
I want my kids to have a good dad. And I want a good husband. In the end. It's about whether you've tried your best. You can't make em' into robots.

Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2010, 04:36 AM
true, you can't make them like robots Tongue
but you can still teach them to be good.
yes, there are a lot of bad stuff but I haven't fallen to that.
if children see that they have parents who take care of them, a home, and love, then they won't do bad stuff
but this is all my opinion. don't want to contradict anyone here.
27-02-2010, 05:06 AM
Steven, I sort of agree with [removed], sorry. We all have idealistic visions of our kids. I want my kids to be pretty and healthy and good and smart and achieve the best they can in life but not everyone gets what they want/expect. I have no idea what they'll be like, that's years into the future and so I'm not to know yet.

Children are their own person at the end of the day, one day they'll be adults with their own personality, and kids are going to decide whether they'll let you mould them and teach them your ways or whether they'll rebel against them.

If you live in a poor neighbourhood and/or they meet people at school that can influence them in the wrong way, then it's going to affect their choices in life, like it or lump it.

What we're saying is... just remember these are people, you can only do your best with them but don't expect the world from them, especially considering they don't exist yet. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-02-2010, 05:32 AM
I hate you LOL XD kidding Tongue

Well yeah. me and my friends were talking about what would we do if one of our kids come out with a disability? Life is so unexpected. But at the same time, I don't wish to know what exactly will happen in the future because then life would be boring for me. Idk how to explain
27-02-2010, 05:39 AM
I'd always wondered what would happen if I had a kid with a disablity. But then again we're all disabled without someone helping us Wink
I'd do the best I can with what I can :3
I've got asthma I don't think that's a form of disablity though xD

I seriously am considering taking out my nose -___-'
It's killing me. D:
I am so going to yell @ my friend for giving me a cold.

27-02-2010, 05:39 AM
I know. If I had a kid with a disabilty, I'd cry first, then figure out how to handle it. I hope it doesn't happen.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-02-2010, 05:42 AM
yeah. We all wish for our future kids to come out as healthy as possible and hopefully it does come true.
I would be disappointed and sad but never ashamed.

We also talked about what if one of our kids come out to be Gay, like homosexual. would that be hard to accept or not?
27-02-2010, 05:46 AM
In all honesty. I couldn't tell you. I'll tell you if it ever happens. Then I could answer it.

27-02-2010, 05:48 AM
(27-02-2010 05:06 AM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:Steven, I sort of agree with [removed], sorry. We all have idealistic visions of our kids. I want my kids to be pretty and healthy and good and smart and achieve the best they can in life but not everyone gets what they want/expect. I have no idea what they'll be like, that's years into the future and so I'm not to know yet.

Children are their own person at the end of the day, one day they'll be adults with their own personality, and kids are going to decide whether they'll let you mould them and teach them your ways or whether they'll rebel against them.

If you live in a poor neighbourhood and/or they meet people at school that can influence them in the wrong way, then it's going to affect their choices in life, like it or lump it.

What we're saying is... just remember these are people, you can only do your best with them but don't expect the world from them, especially considering they don't exist yet. Wink

I think you just have to raise them the best you can, and if you did a good job, then they'll make good decisions.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
27-02-2010, 05:48 AM
that's true