The Official Nonsense Thread
08-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Re: The Official Nonsense Thread
Geez, where's Ahmed?
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2010, 06:47 AM
I ate him xD

Also, here's something random for ya.  I got a phone call from a friend of mine yesterday.  She was informing me that she was no longer going to be friends with my ex-boyfriend whom I dumped nearly 10 years ago.  When I asked why, she told me "because he's going around telling people the reason you dumped him was because you became a lesbian."

.... R O F L M A O W U T ...

Truth be told, I dumped him because he was an abusive, immature, selfish, self-centered little boy.  Not because I became a Lesbian; though, if you look at the situation - We dated for almost 4 years (3 years, 11 months), and I wanted us to get a place and move in together, but he kept refusing. Told me if he was going to move in with anyone, it was going to be his best friend Kurt. So, who's the gay one here?  ;3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
10-08-2010, 06:04 PM
(10-08-2010 06:47 AM)Majiçk ♥ link Wrote:I ate him xD

Also, here's something random for ya.  I got a phone call from a friend of mine yesterday.  She was informing me that she was no longer going to be friends with my ex-boyfriend whom I dumped nearly 10 years ago.  When I asked why, she told me "because he's going around telling people the reason you dumped him was because you became a lesbian."

.... R O F L M A O W U T ...

Truth be told, I dumped him because he was an abusive, immature, selfish, self-centered little boy.  Not because I became a Lesbian; though, if you look at the situation - We dated for almost 4 years (3 years, 11 months), and I wanted us to get a place and move in together, but he kept refusing. Told me if he was going to move in with anyone, it was going to be his best friend Kurt. So, who's the gay one here?  ;3

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh god. What an idiot.

Coming Soon...
10-08-2010, 10:57 PM
LOL Jen
And I'm right here Alisha! Actually I was in Spain but I'm here now!Big Grin

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
12-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Oooo! Spain Big Grin  What were ya doing there?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
12-08-2010, 10:10 PM
The visit was originally meant to solve some problems there were with the woman who was responsible of maintaining the house when we weren't there. Turned out she was renting out the house without us knowing so we called the police and pressed charges Smile funn xD
But my sister and I weren't really involved in that so we had fun Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
14-08-2010, 03:24 AM
yay thinking about starting a new legacy that will actually be made for once. Sorry about the other ones that i talked about.

EDIT: if i do make a legacy expect to see it before 2011 because im gonna go with the next generation in the family so they can have a better house! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

17-08-2010, 12:03 AM
What happened here?
lol
I den grown up ma!

ME DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />F U DJ KHALED!!
20-08-2010, 10:37 AM
let's ride along the countryside and eat roast lamb! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

20-08-2010, 01:59 PM
It's going to be a bit hard to ride our bikes or horses and also balance the plate of roast lamb - let alone hold your knife and fork to eat the lamb with? {unsure}

Can we have a finger buffet instead?

[Image: 135762.jpg]