28-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Re: The Official Nonsense Thread
YAHOO O;
or CNN.

Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2009, 05:48 PM
muffin

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
28-03-2009, 05:49 PM
(28-03-2009 05:48 PM){ kiss my sαss } link Wrote:muffin
eww :x

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
28-03-2009, 05:50 PM
YUM!!

Doughnuts prey on muffins Tongue
28-03-2009, 05:51 PM
yes

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
28-03-2009, 05:52 PM
i don't feel tardy...
ohhhh!
teacher, teacher stop that screaming,
teacher don't you see?
don't wanna be no uptown fool
maybe i should go to hell,
but now i'm doing well
teacher needs to see me afterrr school.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
28-03-2009, 05:55 PM
power rangers go
theres a light
in the distance
i see them coming closer

28-03-2009, 05:57 PM
transformers,
more than meets the eye... O:

28-03-2009, 06:19 PM
robots in disguise!

lemons )':
emo tears.

chanel lets go see a movie and snuggle LOL