Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
13-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Re: The Official Nonsense Thread
Oh, you poor thing! *More huggles* :'( That's so sad! I read it and it almost made me cry! I'm very emotional, you see. And let me just say, never always listen to your parents! They don't always know what is best for you, not all of the time, no matter how much they think they do! You should just be how you want to be with your boyfriend. You love him and I know he still loves you. You should give this time to calm down, and then call him or something, try to explain best you can and tell him you love him. And don't let him walk all over you, though, make sure he loves and appreciates you, too, before you get back with him. I know it'll work out for you. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 03:55 PM
i tried to leave a voicemail..but the moment it started to record i forgot everything i wanted to say..
this is sooo hard.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
13-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Well I really do hope everything turns out the way it should. And I'm pretty sure it will. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
13-04-2008, 03:59 PM
I just need to be able to think for once..its my problem..i express myself better through writing it comes natural but verbally..i have to play out everything or i'll forget once i speak...ugh i hate it.

13-04-2008, 04:02 PM
That's same with me, too. Except I forget things even when I'm writing, too! :Smile But yes, you need to calm down a while, just let your mind ease up and then you can sit and think straight, and work out what you're going to do. Try to cheer up, treat yourself to something yummy and talk with us for a little, that'll relax you! Wink Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
13-04-2008, 04:04 PM
the thing is..im limited..cause he doesnt have his own phone he uses his roommates cell..and they have different schedules weekends are the only time i even have a chance to talk to him unless he calls me cause i never know when he will be there...
so yeah
it sucks cause our anniversary is the nineteenth..one year..and it feels like we wont make it.

13-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Aww...well I hope you will. Smile My boyfriend and I just passed 2 years...crazy, huh? And let me tell you, we've had our rough patches. Like I said, everything will calm down after a while and you'll be able to truly say what you feel. Then, hopefully, everything will be okay. Wink

13-04-2008, 04:51 PM
me and him have had tons
which all make people think he uses me
problems followhim everywhere and he isnt always honest..
but times like these..prove imright and he does love me..
he just doesnt show it correctly usually..
grr that voicemail hopefully sent..it said alot of what i wanted to say..and would make him call later..but if it didnt send..i'll never know for sure..lol

13-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Well here's hoping for you... Wink

13-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah
=/ i hope everything turns out alright maybe like usual im overreacting and we arent really broken up..
he said i guess were done then or something..so...
i could be overreacting..and after we talk and he calms down everything will be ok??
oh god i hope so..