That is all too x]

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Re: The Official Nonsense Thread
all aboard, just get on board, get on board
I MISS CHICAGO. //wants to go back )':
amazing.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
06-04-2009, 02:58 PM
I'm thinking about going off to play RCT3...that game was ace! I haven't played it in a while tbh x]

Coming Soon...
06-04-2009, 02:59 PM
wasnt that like paul's fave game? D:
//goes to play tee ess too
DAMN YOU SIMS TWO
i want my sims three for crying out loud.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
06-04-2009, 03:06 PM
I dunno...Perhaps? XD

I'm just making a simple edit right now, just out of shear boredom. Then ima play RCT XD

I have RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3 and the expansions for 2 & 3...Oh how sad I am...XD

Coming Soon...
06-04-2009, 04:27 PM
(06-04-2009 12:28 PM)Just Niall :3 link Wrote:I'm afriad of clowns, AND JEREMIAH POSTED THE IT CLOWN ON ME AND I FREAKED OUT!

Actually, I did not know you were afraid of clowns. Sorry {blush}

(06-04-2009 12:28 PM)Just Niall :3 link Wrote:Also, there's a part on IT where a little boy is outside in the rain playing with a boat or something and it goes into the drain.

He walks over when he hears voices, something leads to another when the Clowns face pops up from under the roading and he grabs the boys hand and pulls him down O,o.

Yup, in the very beginning. The boy's name is Georgie and IT actually pulls his arm off and eats it {unsure}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
06-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Clowns terrify me, too.

I refuse to ever watch IT.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
06-04-2009, 06:56 PM
It was a good made-for-TV movie. Apparently the Sci-Fi channel is re-making it into a four-hour movie.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]