Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
12-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Re: The Official Nonsense Thread
(12-04-2009 01:57 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:LOL I'd find a way to break it xD

Omg same! I could never live near a railway...Ever ever...Well maybe a railway, but defo not a level crossing. How annoying!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2009, 02:03 AM
We live close to some railroad tracks.

But, after a while you get used to it.  I don't hardly notice the trains anymore when they go passing by.  I assume it'd be similar.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
12-04-2009, 02:07 AM
(12-04-2009 02:03 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:We live close to some railroad tracks.

But, after a while you get used to it.  I don't hardly notice the trains anymore when they go passing by.  I assume it'd be similar.

LOL I suppose it would be, and you'd probably grow to love the noise of the annoying siren/klaxon/alarm, whatever XD This actually reminds me of when my gran used to take me down to one of the level crossings in my city, and we used to sit there and watch the trains go by. I was fascinated when I was about 6, so she used to take me down there like all the time I was with her.

My love is now expressed for aircraft. I absolutely love flying! If I ever had the chance to work as an air steward, I would take it, haha can you imagine we going up and down with the trolley and doing the silly actions 'Your exits are here and here' ELOHEL! Or perhaps a pilot? Even working in an airport would be totally awesome!

Coming Soon...
12-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Ugh wow mike xD nice long speech of course I am too lazy to read it and plus when your on an iPod touch it's hard enough to type and to read >.>

12-04-2009, 02:10 AM
(12-04-2009 02:10 AM)*miss [removed] link Wrote:Ugh wow mike xD nice long speech of course I am too lazy to read it and plus when your on an iPod touch it's hard enough to type and to read >.>

Pfft! XD

Coming Soon...
12-04-2009, 02:11 AM
Dude.

On the last flight we took back out to the East Coast ... our flight attendants were nutty.

As the Plane was taking off, and it tilts back ... they decided to just roll the peanut bags down the isle ... if you wanted peanuts, you had to reach out and grab them as they went by >_>

12-04-2009, 02:16 AM
LOL Jen that made me laugh
And what do you mean pffft mike? XD
Isn't it past your bedtime anyways mike?

12-04-2009, 02:17 AM
(12-04-2009 02:11 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:As the Plane was taking off, and it tilts back ... they decided to just roll the peanut bags down the isle ... if you wanted peanuts, you had to reach out and grab them as they went by >_>

Omfg! That sounds like so much fun! ROFL!

I'll tell you a funny story about the plane tilting back. Once, when I was about 5, when the plane was taking off, I sat forward. The reason I did this is because everyone else was sitting back, and I thought if I sat back, the plane would start to reverse back down to the ground. LOL.

But yeah, I can't express my words for how much I love flying, it's just the best thing ever, whenever I go to the airport, I just get over excited, as some of you might know, from when I went away in Summer 2008, I never slept, one because I was far too excited [let's face it, I get more excited over the flight rather than the holiday itself!] and the second was because we had to leave the house at 3am anyway, so it would have probably been pointless sleeping. When you're walking over the jetway to get onto the plane, and you can hear the engines, it honestly fills me with excitement, then when you are pushing back and then taxiing to the runway, it all kicks off, and I almost puke from excitement. The worst part for me was when we got to the runway, and we stood there for what seemed like ages, and I was like...wtf? Turns out they were waiting on another plane landing. XD Anyways, as soon as you get onto the runway and the engines flare up and you speed up that runway whilst jumping around in your chair from the plane bouncing around, it's just the best thing ever.

In-flight is okay, I suppose, not much excitement goes on there! LOL!

Then as you hear the wheels coming out and you start to descend, my excitement kicks in again. The landing we had last year was a tad too bumpy for some people, because it turned left, then right, then left, and then it went up and then back down again, and it seriously was like a rollercoaster, my sister was sitting behind me and her eyes were all watering and she had the sick bag out, whilst i'm sat in front of her going WOO! and I had my hands up in the air for a few seconds. Some people must have been thinking "o.O Dude Wtf?", good times!

And when you finally touchdown on that runway, you can't wait for the flight home.

MichaelD, reporting for SimsForums. Thankyou.

Coming Soon...
12-04-2009, 02:19 AM
lol that reminded me.

On the same flight, before we took off, there was a kid, probably about 4 or so up near the front of the plane.  And, now, kids are loud.

This 4 year old, sat up, looked around and went "I hope we don't crash into any buildings!"

12-04-2009, 02:21 AM
(12-04-2009 02:19 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:This 4 year old, sat up, looked around and went "I hope we don't crash into any buildings!"

Ahahaha!

The worst part of a flight is when you have a screaming baby or child behind you...or when you have pee-pants sitting behind you and they are up and down every 10 minutes for the toilet, its so annoying!

Coming Soon...