[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Re: Simleys
Nobody  {clap}
01-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh, right! I thought you were angry at me 'cause I didn't post a site smiley. Haha, well I guess it was just so you could use that smiley! I am dumb sometimes! {blush}

So anyhoo.

The {innocent}'s wings were stolen by the {devil2}, and this made her {sadangel}, so she arranged for a  {tank} to {poke} the {devil2}.

Happy Smiley Story time! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-05-2008, 10:53 PM
{clap}
02-05-2008, 12:05 AM
congrats
{rockon}

Big Grin was very  {veryangry} because someone stole his {pig}. He took his last few dollars to the bar so he could  {drunk}. On his was home, he went down the wrong alley.  {help} Then a ganster smiley came and knocked the living daylights outta him.  {chairhit} {hammerhead2} {hammerhead} {poke}
he went to his mother huse who sent him back to {smart}. He fell asleep to much, so he dropped out. With nothing to do, he joined the  {tank}. Then he got  {stretcher}. He went back to his mom and called his friend. {phonecall}  He met her the next day and she was BEAUTIFUL! He  was really  in {wub} {lurv}. To impress her, he {chinup} until he was  {muscle}.  {kiss} was impressed and began dating him. THen  Big Grin decided to propose. he was very {outofbreat}. he asked and she said  {yes}. Sh helpped him get a job as a  {violin} and he was finally very  Big Grin. THE END
02-05-2008, 01:45 AM
tom is Sad because he is always the one to get hurt. {argument} his mom kick him out :'(.  then that happened                {boxer} {crutches}.  {pop} {tomatoes} {trout}  {whip} {hammerhead2}  {hammerhead}  {poke} {nurse} and he kept getting beat up. he start hurt himself  {headbang}. he started drinking and doing drugs  {beer} {chillpill} {wine}.  then he went down the wrong alley {outofbreat} {chairhit}  {stretcher}. no one could save him not  {batman} not this creepy old guy {wheelchair} not {santa} not even magic {wizard}. then went to heaven and {halo} {sadangel} then become a {devil2}. now  Big Grin {thumbsup} {party} {drunk} he is happy.