Re: Know the Person Above You.
Someone else playing would be handy. *hinthint*

I know you. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 10:43 AM
*Walks into the room and joins your game*

Oh deary me, I have seemed to be "Hinted" at by some person that I don't know. Maybe I should get to know you some more, wouldn't you say so?
11-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Yay to the random person who noticed my hinting! Big Grin

Though, I have to say... I have no idea who you are! We need to get to know each other, because the only thing I know about you is that you are called Rena and you live in Australia! Tongue Smile

11-05-2008, 11:21 AM
But....I really don't know who you are. Oh! You're Bambi, arn't you! Haha, i'm sure you are!
11-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Or we're you Mike? Chanel? Paul?

Oh, right! Your Mr Admin!
11-05-2008, 11:25 AM
I am the Admin, but I am seretly disguised as a normal member, but I do in fact rule both Mike and Bambi, aswell as Matt and Mr. Admin, as I am Queen Administress!

Now you know me! Big Grin

11-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Wow! I never knew that about you Cassie! I mean, "Admin".

My name is Queen Latifa, Elizabeth Cassandra 48723463 + P - ABC123 = Rena. I rule over the land of Terabithia, and I am enrolled into Hogwarts - School of Wizardry. I eat a person everytime someone dies. I enjoy stabbing people and my next Victim is a girl named Cassie. You wouldn't have any clue where I could find her, would you?
11-05-2008, 11:35 AM
ROFL RENA! How do you come up with these things?! {lol}

Well, not to be a snitch or anything, but you will probably find Cassie at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, last time I checked, she was sat by the school lake with Ron, Hermione and Harry reading up on Deflagration Deluxe's and Decoy Detonators for Gred and Forge... eh, I mean, Fred and George. Wink Good luck!

11-05-2008, 11:40 AM
*Raises Eyebrows* I have a wild imagination Smile

Oh, thankyou Queen Administress. I will go hunt them all down. They don't desereve to live!

First, after I kill them, I will heat a coldren of hot fudge. Then, I will add brocoli (The grossest food of them all!) and some dioderent cans. I'll chuck a few chickens in there too, I guess. Hmm, should I also add some eletrical wires, eletrocute them? Ughh, I can't be botered!

*Flys away on my broomstick*     I'm not leaving this thread though

{rolleyes}
11-05-2008, 11:53 AM
You are EVIL! Evil I tell you, pure evil! {devil2}... And I like it. {yes}

Well, this is your advice from Queen Administress: I think, after you have killed them (how exactly do you plan to do this, by the way, I don't mind helping!) I suggest you stick broccolli in their mouths and carrots up their nostrils and then dump them in a cauldron of boiling pee. The deodorant cans will add a nice touch. As for the disturbed chickens, why not have a hen party and chuck in a few tortoises, spiders and possibly a few bogeys/boogas to make the potion really sizzle! I also feel you should barracade the cauldron with electrical wires and also some sharp thorns like in sleeping beauty, so if any of them suddenly wake up from the dead if something goes a tad wrong, they will not be able to escape the smelly depths of pee potion.

Well, good luck with your mission! Let me know how it goes! Big Grin