Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anime Sims
23-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Anime Sims
I am currently looking for Anime Characters. Particularly The characters from the Series Shin Chan.

Crayon Shin Chan to be precise. I have my copies of other characters that have long sense been forgotten. If anyone has these characters please send a email back.

I'm looking for All characters from the series. As well as other series like the characters from Kappa Mikey. I would say it is easy to get pictures of the cast but apparently Nicktoons won show full episodes on the Net. Which makes it difficult for the fan base. i found a naruto sight already .http://mia.xrea.jp/english.html
So i don't need much.

I am also looking for other non popular characters.
From the Inyusasha series, kagome's Mother,Grandpaw, & Little brother Sota.
From the Digimon tamers series Rika, Renamon (and other transformations), Gilomon. Rika's Mother an Grandmother Nonoka. Just the whole cast. Not all the adults but most of them.
From Ranma 1/2 A NPC Hopposi That destroys homes. And raids dressers. an cannot be arrested or caught by burglar alarms.

From Sonic X new skins for high fashion. Yes the old ones get boring.

Thats all im looking for. So if you have any links or can make these please post.
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Re: Anime Sims
Have you tried looking on Modthesims2.com?

You just need to sign up (like how you did on this forum) and all the downloads are entirely free Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
14-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Re: Anime Sims
I thought modthesims2 only featured Sims 2 cc?