Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BHAV Editing
16-11-2008, 06:51 PM
BHAV Editing
I'm trying to edit an existing object's BHAV file (the AutoMervo) to allow it to pay the bills so my sims don't have to.

What I can't seem to find though is a lot of help on the BHAV opcodes for SIMS 1. I think I have most of it down, but, I can't figure out how to actually subtract the money from the budget. I can test it and I can subtract a specified amount, but I can't figure out how to pass a parameter for the amount.

Has anyone done this already? Anyone have any ideas?
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2008, 02:07 AM
Re: BHAV Editing
simlogical.com  Big Grin

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
17-12-2008, 12:21 AM
That has nothing to do with my question. Just a shameless plug for your own site.
22-12-2008, 05:24 AM
Actually, simlogical.com might have what your looking for, which is why he posted the link.

I've never tried to do something like that though :/.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
22-12-2008, 07:13 AM
(17-12-2008 12:21 AM)ShosMeister link Wrote:That has nothing to do with my question. Just a shameless plug for your own site.

well sry,im sorry to have bothered to help you  {glare} if you actually used your brain you would have seen a download. but watever Eff it and you.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
22-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Please, lets keep this thread clean or it will get locked. Wink

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
22-12-2008, 11:53 PM
That's because the only links I saw were in your sig. Actually, there isn't anything on SimLogical. That is the "Support" site for where I got the Automervo in the first place. Searched on there before I posted here. The only such object I could find so far is for Sims 2. I think I have the logic down on it to create it for Sims 1, but, as I asked, I need some help with the BHAV opcodes.

Thanks anyway.