Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pash Or Dash
03-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Pash Or Dash
RENA IM SUCH A STUPID COPY CAT XDD

okayThe other members will say whether they will pash you, or dash. Pash means they would kiss you [or hug for same gender] , and dash means, "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PEDOOOO".

PS: If your feeling are hurt by someone or people continuously dashing away from you, don't be mad at them, hate on your parents. They made you that way.

xD RENA STOLEN

kk go ;D

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Re: Pash Or Dash
Yeah, but you got rid of the swearing, ROFL.

Well, I think i'll pash myself.

*Falls onto the floor, pashionatly kissing myself*

xD
03-01-2009, 02:40 AM
*holds arms out to hug Ruby* ??  {muscle}

~Jal Ninja
03-01-2009, 06:06 AM
-hugs-

see? Big GrinD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
03-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Who wants a hug from the Irish dude?

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
03-01-2009, 04:40 PM
NAIL!! I  will pash you :3 *hugs* and thanks ruby :3

~Jal Ninja
03-01-2009, 10:49 PM
pash

*hug*

05-01-2009, 03:19 AM
Pash *hugs* ;D

05-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Lmao;;
Pashhy sashhyyy.
Simply, pash ;D *hug hug*

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
05-01-2009, 03:22 AM
xDD
*tackles Chanel while hugging*