Login:
or Register
|
Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
|
|
13-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Mike has decided to take a break from the forums for now and concentrate on his exams.
We don't know how long he'll be gone for but he'll always be welcome here! {yes} So thank you Mike (a.k.a Unbreakable a.k.a Munsta) and we'll see you soon! So if you have any happy memories involving Mike, post them in this thread! {thumbsup} I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can... |
|||
|
13-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
My happy Mike memories - laughing at him and his fangirls xD
We'll miss, you Mike! REALLY. O_o [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
13-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Aw, Hope you come back real soon, Mike! We'll miss ya!
and good luck
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
13-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
XD Why thankyou Matt, Chanel & Ahmed
![]() I shall miss these forums, ![]() Yeah the best memories with myself...well i'll keep them to myself, shall I? Coming Soon... |
|||
|
13-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Awww... I hope you don't leave for too long.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
13-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
Well, I should be back...in June (;
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
13-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
D:
YOU WILL BE MISSED. :[ [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
13-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
I might come back...looking like a...tramp! XD I kid.
I'll look after myself, Promise! Coming Soon... |
|||
|
13-03-2009, 11:49 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
*says to self* Well, maybe now I can pass him on the Total Time Online thing! MWAH-HA-HA XD
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
13-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Mike - Thank You and See You Soon!
You probably will. I'll come back to find everyone ahead of me.
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



and good luck
