Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Official Criticize Thread
08-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Post: #1
Official Criticize Thread
Here you can talk and criticize whatever you want
just make sure to keep it PG-13 lol
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Post: #2
Re: Official Criticize Thread
-criticizes Ashley Clem-

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 02:42 AM
Post: #3
Re: Official Criticize Thread
/criticizes self for criticizing self.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 09:15 AM
Post: #4
Re: Official Criticize Thread
You spelled 'Criticise' wrong! Tongue

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Post: #5
Re: Official Criticize Thread
Actually "criticise" is British and "criticize" is American

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Post: #6
Re: Official Criticize Thread
>criticises my little sister's best friend for being a freak.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Post: #7
Re: Official Criticize Thread
(08-05-2009 11:14 AM)Ahmed™ link Wrote:Actually "criticise" is British and "criticize" is American
I Criticise Ahmed™ for not getting my (admittedly poor) humour!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Post: #8
Re: Official Criticize Thread
I criticize Matt for writing my name with the ™ Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 05:39 PM
Post: #9
Re: Official Criticize Thread
I criticise everyone in this thread...because it's turned into a forum game now...XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Post: #10
Re: Official Criticize Thread
(08-05-2009 03:33 PM)Matt link Wrote:I Criticise Ahmed™ for not getting my (admittedly poor) humour!

I criticize Matt for spelling "humor" with an extra "u"! (Yes, two can play that game! Tongue)

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)