Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims Share 2
07-09-2009, 01:37 AM
Sims Share 2
Okay.  I tohught I would make the thread this time Smile

Okay, the people who get on the list in time will do this.  We will make a Sim, and put that Sim in everyone's game through file sharing.  Then, once we all have the other people's Sims, we shall make stories with those Sims.  It will show how much our games differ!  I think we will have 5 people.

1.Brad
2.Phoebe
3.Yo! Who Ate My Cheese!?
4.Nova
5.Cassie

Sorry, the list is full Smile  If you would like to join next time, PM someone in the list, and we will put you in the next one Smile

(Also!!  Feel free to make your own with some other members if you don't want to wait Tongue )
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Re: Sims Share 2
Obviously me XDD

Anyways, I think I'm going to make my sim now! =D It's gonna be a girl xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
07-09-2009, 01:40 AM
LOL

Well, you already said you wanted in it.  So did Andrew, so I should put him on there...
07-09-2009, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2009 02:30 AM by Nova.)
I think I would like to try this.

making the sim now - how will we exchange - through the sims site?

edit - okay will do that on MSN messenger
edit2 - afern01@hotmail.com
edit3 - also on profile

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
07-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Okay Smile
Added to the list Tongue

You should probably make an MSN.  Its easier to share Sims like that Smile
07-09-2009, 02:29 AM
Here's my sim:

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/Screenshot-5-1.jpg[/img]

Her name is Sophia Anderson. Orginally her name was going to be Suki, but after sticking glasses on her, she reminded me of my favorite character on Wolf Lake <3. So I gave her the first name change.

She is Ambitious, Brave, Computer Wiz, Handy, and a Daredevil. Her traits do not reflect the character on Wolf Lake xD Most of it was randomized. Her LTW is to be an International Spy (I have yet a sim that wants to be in the police biz, so this was on purpose).

She likes White, Latin Music, and Goopy Carb-awhatever.

I made TWO versions of the same sim. One without custom content, one with, the way I wanted her.

Here's the non-CC one:

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/Screenshot-6.jpg[/img]

[DOWNLOAD]
[DOWNLOAD FOR IE USERS]

And here's the CC Version

[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/Screenshot-9.jpg[/img]
[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/Screenshot-7.jpg[/img]
[img width=600 height=450]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g59/charmed1406/Screenshot-8.jpg[/img]

[DOWNLOAD]
[DOWNLOAD FOR IE USERS]

Here's links to all of the custom content. In theory, the one without CC shouldn't have any, buuttt I may have accidentally included a pattern I downloaded since I blindly download patterns most of the time. (And they don't have any custom content mark anywhere, which honestly annoys the heck out of me) However, the good news is I don't think I did ^_^

Hair *PAY CONTENT* (Two guesses where I really got it.)
Formal Dress *PAY CONTENT*
Squared Bangles on Everyday Outfit

*All download links lead you right to downloading it, no waiting since I uploaded them on my own webhosting account Wink
**If it doesn't download, right click the link and press "Save Target As" or "Save Link As". It depends on your browser, but you want something to that effect.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
07-09-2009, 03:02 AM
[smg id=69]

[smg id=70]

Her name is Ashley Reynolds
traits: Flirty, Hopeless Romanic, Natural Cook, Party Animal, and Friendly.
Lifetime Wish - Know all recepies.

-Spike (BTVS)
07-09-2009, 03:03 AM
Ooo, pretty! You can add me on MSN to send it Wink Its in my panel thingy

<<<

07-09-2009, 03:09 AM
how do I send it?

-Spike (BTVS)
07-09-2009, 03:45 AM
Okay, I ahve something to ask Smile    The next person to make a Sim, I would love it if they were EVIL.  I didn't make mine  evil because I did last time, and it doesnt fit the looks.  I have plans for the evil ones >:-) 

http://www.xmsims.com/sims3/ehtm/fhair/fhair005.html
Second Hair.

That is the only CC on this Sim Smile

[Image: SimsShare1.jpg]

That is my Sim.
Traits: Artistic, Virtuoso,Inappropriate, Somethin and Somethin  LOL
LTW: Top of Music Career, Symphonic Branch

I will send it on MSN