Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vampires?
25-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Re: Vampires?
well again never happened but it was probly a joke from maxis and also like there was that one NPC vamp in makin magic

I have every sim  and now i cant wait till sims 3
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Yeah I think it was just a joke from them, nothing serious but at the time what with being so young it scared me to death. So you shouldn't go looking for them in the game, I think it's just random luck if your Sims happen to turn into them for a while is all.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-04-2008, 01:06 AM
I don't remember. There may have been, but I don't think they came to ever visit my family.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-04-2008, 04:16 AM
(25-03-2008 04:50 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:Yeah I think it was just a joke from them, nothing serious but at the time what with being so young it scared me to death. So you shouldn't go looking for them in the game, I think it's just random luck if your Sims happen to turn into them for a while is all.

I never got that...but maybe it was because I hated having kids in TS1. I would have a blonde couple and their kid would be asian. It really made me angry.
09-04-2008, 05:31 PM
It doesn't just happen to kids though, as this seems to keep being said. It happened to all my Sims, I can promise you that. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]