Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help again!
11-09-2010, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2010 06:47 PM by pinkwave.)
Help again!
Hi guys!  Smile

I am so tempted to forget about this Sims2 game and go buy Sims3, because there is just no help out there! I've put so much effort into the game and I'm not ready to quit yet, but it IS tempting!

Anyhoo, here I am again.

I've installed Best of Business and I opened up a home bakery. Everything seemed to be going fine, but now I cannot order groceries on the phone. The service prompt for it doesn't even show up. Also when I go to buy groceries and come back, my Sim will NOT put away the groceries. I've tried different fridges to see if that was the problem but nope. I did see one other person in my search on the internet with this problem and the only advice they got was to keep buying a new fridge. Is there any other way? What could be the problem? I don't want to use a cheat.

Thanks in advance  Smile

Oh my gosh, I'm so embarassed once again. Although I shouldn't be! I just went back and clicked on the groceries on the counter and the prompt showed up?? My Sim is now cooking so maybe the fridge was full? Beats me? Whenever I post a question, it seems to solve my problem automatically? "do do do do"...Twilight Zone theme?  {blush} 
Quote this message in a reply