Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 1 & Vista
13-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Re: Sims 1 & Vista
Haha, too true. When I first signed up here, I was expecting to just fliter in and out, because I just didn't think I'd suit the atmosphere. I kind of expected this to be a more 'serious' forum where nobody appreciates the art of random weirdness. Obviously, I was very, very wrong. Wink Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Re: Sims 1 & Vista
Haha, same here! It really surprised me, I must say. Even the admins are wonderful, and that's hard to find. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
13-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Re: Sims 1 &amp; Vista
serious forums bore me there is no life to them

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
13-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Exactly, and there is so many serious forums out there. I hate the kind where everyone gets worked up about the tiniest little comment they dislike. Luckily that's more of a rarity here. I also hate the ones where every single member speaks in text speak. :Smile

13-04-2008, 04:35 PM
(13-04-2008 12:09 PM)Mrs. Cassie Grint link Wrote:I'm terrible like that. I've lost a lot of the games in the past. I have 2 copies of Uni and Nightlife and three copies of Pets. :Smile I really need to get a bit more organised in that aspect.
I threw away the serial code for Deluxe, so I had to find one online. (Deluxe was my first Sims 2 game and it's expensive because it's 2-in-1!!) Not to mention I have two copies of Bon Voyage since, I dunno... my dog bit up the disc and it's all shriveled up... :Smile
13-04-2008, 05:15 PM
(13-04-2008 04:35 PM)♥---&gt;Chanel_Simmy&lt;---♥ link Wrote:(Deluxe was my first Sims 2 game and it's expensive because it's 2-in-1!!) Not to mention I have two copies of Bon Voyage since, I dunno... my dog bit up the disc and it's all shriveled up... :Smile
Deluxe was my very first sims game, even before I got TS1! lol. I have 2 copies of Bon Voyage too! Long story:
I had to get my laptop fixed, so we mailed it out to get fixed (with the BV disc 1 in it). About a week later, I get my laptop back. MY DISC IS GONE!!! Oh what a terrible thing! It was before Freetime, so I needed it in order to play! I uninstalled it. Then came Freetime! I got it. I shouldn't have uninstalled. I got another copy of BV for easter. Now I have one "Disc 1" from BV, and two "Disc 2"s. $30 down the drain...

Lol I'm so dramatic.

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
13-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Sell them on eBay maybe some weirdo lost Disc 2 :Smile But how can you lose Disc 2? I've lost Disc 1's but never Disc 2's.
13-04-2008, 07:48 PM
We probably lose Disc 1's more because that's the disc we use to actually play the game.

But whatever...yeah, you should try selling your extra disc online. Just make sure buyers know it's only Disc 2... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
01-07-2008, 12:01 AM
I would never sell my games! {ohmy}

My games are my life, and I'll only sell them when it's 100 years in the future and I'm shriveled up and I need the money for a life changing surgery. Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
01-07-2008, 05:50 PM
(13-04-2008 07:48 PM)Bambi~Palooza link Wrote:We probably lose Disc 1's more because that's the disc we use to actually play the game.

But whatever...yeah, you should try selling your extra disc online. Just make sure buyers know it's only Disc 2... Wink

Weirdly, I lose more Disc 2's than Disc 1's.

I would consider selling my games, but only when I was totally happy to do so.